Waking up

Ight guys this might not be good because I haven't wrote in a bit and right now I just woke up so don't have high expectations or if you even had them))

Luz stayed by amity's side no matter what even if amity was still asleep she wasn't gonna move.

Luz sighed as she looked at amity trying to think what happened to her and her family, a knock at the door and the door opened and Eda walked in "dinners ready luz come on down she'll be fine ok" Eda said as she looked into Luz's eyes "no I don't want to leave her side can you bring me dinner?" Luz asked as Eda nodded and left the room.

Luz looked over at amity and smiled lightly knowing that she'll be by her side no matter what "love you" luz said as she looked away waiting for Eda.

Eda came in and sat a plate of food down gently on a table and left the room and closed the door.

What food is it? I don't know you make it up))

Luz ate her food and then she waited for amity to wake up. Luz got up and stretched the thought of amity being killed lingered in her mind what if she was killed how was luz gonna know or react.

Luz put a hand on amity and closed her eyes, her arm felt a sharp pain she opened her eyes to see a yellow glow coming from her arm into amity Luz pulled her arm away and looked at it "what the hel-" before luz could finish her sentence amity woke up and shot up gasping for air "what happened!" She said as she looked around

A bit short but I still don't know what to do so sorry))