Advice

Ha I'm to tried for this I might just fall asleep after this and I'll try to make it long this time but no promises))

School ended everyone was leaving willow gus and Luz where walking together. All three of them had this feeling of being watched by someone or something, they looked behind them but nothing there "so we all feel like we are being watched" Gus said "yep" luz and willow reply at the same time "well we should keep moving then" Gus said as he slowly turned back and walked at a faster pace so did willow and Luz.

The three made it home safe but that same feeling of being watched still lingers with luz. Luz has looked everywhere to find what is causing this feeling but no one or no Thing was found.

Luz just laid there and started to cry into her pillow the feeling of amity breaking up with her broke her little heart "why! Why!" Luz cried Into the pillow, she couldn't handle the pain of heartbreak she cried until she can't no more, laying on her head her heart shattered the only reason to even attend school was magic "I should just drop out" luz said.

"Why would she break up with me... after all we've done... we even went to grom... why The hell would she break up" luz said trying to cry more but she couldn't cry.

Amity was on her bed guilt filled her heart she loved luz but she couldn't do anything about it her parents won't allow it and she sure as hell knew If she gets near luz both of them will be six feet underground in a coffin. As much as amity wanted to tell luz why she broke up she couldn't "ugh!" Amity said trying to cheer herself up.

Word already spreading like a wildfire about the breakup it would be a matter of time before all of boiling isles would know.

Eda and king had a close eye on luz though they knew they couldn't help it was her problem. But if it's to try to get her back on her feet and feeling happy they'll do it no matter how hard it would be.

Luz pov

Eda walked in and sat next to me "what" I said looking away "kid... what happened?" Eda said as she put her hand on me "what me and amity?" I said trying to forget about her "yeah the blight kid she broke up with you but it shouldn't get in the way of being a witch and going to school... look all I'm saying is you don't need her she's just in the way messing with you and your feelings" Eda said "yeah but how can I forget about something that broke my heart we have the same class there's nothing I can do..." I said as I turn over to see Eda "I know but just don't pay attention to her and you should forget about her trust me I learn from personal... experience..." Eda said as she stood up and left leaving me to think about her words. I don't need amity to be happy it shouldn't be in the way I'm in another world and that's not fun enough I have friends that make me happy and people that actually care About me I don't need her! I thought to myself as I felt better already "I'm tired of crying And being emotional I can happy for once without amity!" I told myself as I jump out of bed. I get dressed in my pajamas and laid back down for a great day tomorrow