Author's note

Hello to you, curious readers!

I am so lmao right now! I've just realized how everyone begins with some "Author's note" to explain their work, while I just put it out there. 🤣 (<- yeah I made this note after posting several things already, lol)

Gosh, what an idiot I am, huh!🤦‍♀️ And it is so logical too! Maybe that's too obvious for me, lol.

Alright, so this is my first... 😑... I don't know what to call it so I'll just go with my thing! (I'm bad with naming!)

Anyway, I am just an Amateur!

I'm mainly a reader like you, but then, thoughts kept crawling around in my head and then I wondered, why not get rid of them out here?🤷‍♀️

Then I took up the pen, and when the hand itched to draw, I got them here too. So there! This is mainly a collection of my Drawings and Musings to express some emotions, inspirations, thoughts and itchings!

And I want to say, if you feel it, then you got it, and I'd just be content 😊.

Oh yeah, I don't even call it a book as it's just my unwinding thoughts reel, lol 😅. Regardless of that, I'd like to ask you to please respect my writing, that would be so greatly and gratefully appreciated, 🙇‍♀️.

I also want to express my gratitude and thankfulness to my personal editor cookiesadvice for all the help and support she's shown and shared with me through out my ramblings, 😘. Yeah because English is not my language so, thanks for bearing with me, 😅.

Thank you for taking a peek here!!😁

Now, take care of yourselves, everyone!👋

~ • ~
PS: This thingy here is constantly changing as the words endlessly play hide and seek, or the inspirational waves would just come and go, so, if you decide to sail with me, what you go through might not be the same tomorrow. Sorry if it's annoying, but I just can't help it, at least now you're warned, lol. And if there ever comes a time the words would finally settle down, then I'll just take out these last lines here, and then you'll know 😅😁 (or you can just ignore it if you don't care, lol).