Chapter 28: perfect time for a family reunion...huh

Start from the beginning

I turned my head slightly to see Delly sat at my side staring at me.

'Serenity?' My eyes snapped in the direction of the voice.

I knew that voice, which meant I knew he was not in the room.

I closed my eyes quickly.

'I'm okay uncle Vlad ' I whispered back to him.

'Good to see you back in the land on the living'

'Could have said the same about you' I answered back, earning a chuckle.

"Princess?" I looked over at Ryder so quickly I though I gave my eyes whip lash.

I smiled at him which he returned, I pushed myself up on the bed slight and everyone jumped into action.

I had Ryder, Jon, Micheal and Jacob rushing to my side.

I raised my hand and they stopped.

"I can do it" I replied as I finally sat up straight.

"Quit using your powers on us" Micheal said.

"Then stop treating me like a child" I snapped back.

"You can tell your back" Jon chuckled.

"Why are all the wolves out of their bodies?" I looked at delly.

"It was the only thing I could think off, we brought you back" she told me softly as she laid her head on my lap as I patted her head.

"Did you go to the upside down?" I heard mels voice whisper.

I looked over at her.

"He sent me away, said he was not ready for me and that I had to look after something that's important to both him and me" I reply.

"What's that?" Ryder asked.

"Mel, I have to look after Mel" I replied with a soft smile.

Mel looked at me for a moment before opening her mouth to say something, but she was quickly cut off.

"I think Luna has had much excitement for one day. Everyone please leave, other then you alpha" the doc said.

Everyone said their goodbyes before the room feel deadly silent.

"Could you put the wolves back in their bodies?" Ryder questioned.

"We got them out we can get them back in" I mumbled.

"That's cool"

"I can do it if you want to" I looked at him.

"No your weak, I don't you doing any of it; not until you are better" he said before he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

His lips lingered before he pulled them away and rested his forehead against my hand.

"I was so damn worried about you"

"I'm okay" I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I can hear your heartbeat increase. What is on your mind?"

"The creature in the upside down said he didn't need me there yet" I told him, he looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah and-"

"He said yet which means if I'm not due to that place now...I am in fact due there later"

"That would mean-" he started but I cut him off with a nod.

"I'm gunna die"

A/N

This chapter was called 'hello human in a coma type thing...stop arguing' but yeah I thought it was two long.

So if all goes according to plan this book will be finished before or on New Years.

Let's hope so huh, it will be all new and dusted and hopefully everyone enjoys it more.

I will be editing the tiger completed books that need editing, however I've left the book I'm currently writing for two long as well as left the readers.

So I will be starting that back up once this book is finished.

Incase you are wondering that is 'evermore'.

If you haven't read it yet, personally I believe you should go check it out (others that have read it will agree) it is nothing I've written before.

Let me know who you favourite character in behind her hazel eyes is and why!

What character impacts you the most?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

Suggest.

~Danni~