Zanramon: "Hold your fire and pull back"!

Once the order was given, every Triceraton stopped firing their guns while Raph pulled Zanramon back. Now all they needed to do was get to the Fugitoid's lab. But the question is:

Blake: "Which way to the lab, Professor"?

Fugitoid: "Well, there are actually several routes". "The Triceraton Homeworld with its interconnected network of asteroid cities is a bit of a maze really".

Yang: "So we're just supposed to run through each city just to get there"?

Raph: "We don't have time for that".

Raph aims his gun at Zanramon and demands him to:

Raph: "Show us the fastest way, Spike, now"!

With no other choice...

Zanramon: "As you wish".

Leading the turtles, Team RWBY, and the Fugitoid to a nearby wall, Zanramon pressed a button that opened a doorway. The moment it was opened, however, they were greeted by a vortex that sucked them all inside where they fell down a vacuum chute until they eventually fell into the lab.

Ruby: *groans* "What the shell was that"?!

Zanramon: "You wanted fast, didn't you"?

Raph: "I got your fast right here"!

But there was no time for arguments. They may have escaped their pursuers for now, but it was only a matter of time before they figured out where they were and came busting through the doors. So they had to work fast before that inevitably happens.

Leo: "Mikey, Ruby, Blake, give me a hand welding the doors and hatches shut". Don, you and Weiss help Professor Honeycutt gather up everything he needs to construct his teleportal".

Mikey: "You got it"!

Ruby: "Yes sir"!

Blake: "On it"!

Donnie: "Uh-huh".

Weiss: "We'll be quick"!

They all said before running off to do as they were ordered to while Leo stayed to tell Raph and Yang:

Leo: "Raph, Yang, you've got guard duty".

Raph: "Yeah, whatever".

Yang: "Spikey here isn't going anywhere".

However, the Fugitoid wasn't so sure about this plan as he approached Leo to express his concerns.

Fugitoid: "Excuse me, Leonardo". "You don't actually intend for me to build the teleportal, do you"?

Leo: "It may be the only way to solve the problem".

He told the Fugitoid before quickly rushing to help Mikey, Ruby, and Blake to weld the doors shut. But even if there is a chance that building the teleportal could solve the problem, there was still one glaring issue.

Fugitoid: "But if I'm captured, the knowledge will surely fall into the wrong hands".

Leo: "You can use it to transport yourself and the device somewhere the Federation and Triceratons can't follow".

Ruby: "Yeah". "Like Remnant, you can just come with us"!

The Fugitoid wasn't so sure...

Weiss: "If you don't build the teleportal, we'll never get home to rescue Master Splinter".

Zanramon: "Yes, by all means, help your friends". "Build the teleportal".

Raph: "You keep out of this".