Notes from the Underground Part 3

Things were not going well for the turtles and Team RWBY. In the past several hours, they have journeyed through a massive cave system, got attacked by monsters, helped some monsters, explored ancient catacombs, and then got attacked by monsters again. But the worst thing that has happened out of everything, was Donatello's sudden disappearance. And Weiss was especially taking his sudden disappearance hard.

Weiss: "DONATELLO"!

Weiss yelled as she ran to the doorway.

Weiss: "No"! "NO"! "Donnie"? "DONNIE"!

Weiss yelled as she looked around frantically for any sign of Donnie.

Leo: "Weiss, get away from there"!

The mindless monsters continued to close in on them. But as they readied themselves for a fight, a strange sound alerted Raph and made him look over to see a glowing bola flying through the air. And it was heading straight for Weiss.

Raph: "Ice Queen, get down"!

Raph yelled as he quickly ran and tackled Weiss out of the way right as the bola was about to wrap around her. But since the bola had missed Weiss, it flew to another target, which happened to be the spider monster that lunged to attack Mikey, Ruby, and Leo. Only for the bola to make contact with it, making it disappear in a flash of light the same way Donnie did.

Mikey: "Huh"?

But as that happened, the insectoid monster ran up and tackled Razorfist and pinned them to the ground. But as the two monsters were caught in a power struggle, another glowing bola came flying out of nowhere and made both monsters disappear in a flash of light.

Leo: "Razorfist"!

Ruby: "Leo, what the heck is going on"?!

Mikey: "That's what I was gonna ask"!

Suddenly, Stonebiter was tackled to the ground by the King Nail. But as they were wrestling on the ground, the King Nail suddenly raised its stinger and swung it at Stonebiter's head. Prompting them to move their head to the side as the stinger punched a hole into the ground.

Seeing this, Quarry ran to help Stonebiter only to be sent flying back by the King Nail's tail. Blake and Yang quickly ran and helped Quarry back on their feet. But as they did so, another glowing bola flew in from nowhere and while Stonebiter was struggling to push back the King Nail, the monster broke free of Stonebiter's grip. Causing them to stumble directly into the path of where the bola was headed and when it made contact, Stonebiter disappeared in a flash of light just like the others.

Yang: "Stonebiter, no"!

Mikey: "Come on you ugly troll, show me what you got"!

Mikey taunted the King Nail while twirling his nunchucks and was quickly met with a loud roar from the monster.

Mikey: "Okay, I'm impressed".

But right as Mikey said that, the cyclops monster entered the scene and roared as it joined the King Nail. Forcing the turtles, Team RWBY, and Quarry to back away.

Yang: "Great, looks like One-Eye just joined the party".

Blake: "We better go".

Leo: *nods* "Agreed". "Everyone inside, whatever's through this door can't be worse than this"!

Mikey: "I hope those don't become famous last words, Leo".

Mikey said as he, Raph, and Team RWBY back up and entered the doorway.

Leo: "Quarry, go"!

Seeing the two large monsters approaching fast, Quarry quickly ran through the doorway after the others. Leo on the other hand stayed behind and took the crystal out of the slot and the moment he did, the door started to close as Leo just barely managed to get through in time. As the door closed behind Leo, everyone looked back as they could hear the monsters trying to smash their way in. However, eventually, the banging stopped as the monsters gave up their assault.