The Arena

Raz: "Good morning, fellow Sorians and guest species"! "Welcome once again to the Tri-Sports Arena"!

Zed: "We've got some lineup for this full day of games". "It should be quite a spectacle for our record attendance here today, Raz".

Raz: "All right, Zed, let's see this morning's first event".

The two Triceraton sports announcers said, working the crowd and making everyone in the stands cheer even louder as their attention was directed to either the turtles and Team RWBY facing off against their massive alien foe or the holographic screens displaying the action in the arena.

Zed: "Yeah, the alien turtles and huntresses versus the Spasmosaur". "Looks to be exciting".

Raz: "Or over really quickly".

The turtles and Team RWBY took a few steps back as the Spasmosaur roared at them.

Leo: "So, this is The Games, huh"?

Yang: "You know, I kinda thought our first time in an arena like this would be during the Vytal Festival".

Weiss: "If we survive long enough to go home, maybe we will get to experience competing in the tournament".

Mikey: "Which I'm hoping is a lot more Parcheesi-like than this".

The Spasmosaur let out a loud roar before swinging one of its tentacles at our heroes. Forcing them to jump away as the appendage slammed against the ground where they once stood.

Donnie: "Um, they're expecting us to fight that thing"?

Raph: "No". "They're expecting that thing to eat us"!

Raph said to Donnie as the two of them, along with Ruby and Blake backed away as the Spasmosaur moved to turn them into its next meal.

Leo: "Well, let's see if we can give it a little indigestion"! "Ruby, with me"!

Ruby: *nods* "On it"!

Ruby said before she and Leo quickly grabbed one another and they both burst into red and blue rose petals as they rushed towards the Spasmosaur. Their bodies reformed as they both went in to kick the Spasmosaur, only for one of its tentacles to come out of nowhere, swat them out of the air, and send them crashing into the ground.

Zed: "Oh, that's gotta hurt, Raz"! "Those aliens had better come up with a better tactic or this bout is gonna be a short one".

Blake and Weiss came and helped Ruby and Leo back on their feet.

Blake: "Are you both alright"?

Ruby: *groans* "Yeah".

Ruby said before looking at Leo.

Ruby: "Plan B"?

Leo: *nods* "Plan B".

As everyone nodded in agreement as well, the turtles and Team RWBY collectively charged to attack the Spasmosaur all at once. But when they got close, Mikey and Yang were swatted away by its tentacles and were sent flying into the walls of either side of the arena while the others were grabbed and swung around. Ruby and Blake used their semblances to escape the Spasmosaur's grip before trying to free their friends. But the creature did not make it easy for them as it continuously swung them around. As soon as Ruby and Blake thought they'd seen the perfect chance to free someone, a tentacle came out of nowhere and caught them once again before being pulled toward the Spasmosaur's mouth.

Zed: "Yowsa"! "I'd say this bout is just about over"!

Raz: "And fans, don't forget to pick up your event program at any of the Arena's sales kiosks".