A Minor Hiccup

The very next morning, the members of Team RWBY were mentally preparing themselves for the upcoming investigation mission that they were going on today. They had gotten the turtles to agree to join them on this mission. Though the problem would be the fact that it was daytime at the moment, which would make it much more difficult for the turtles as they could easily be spotted. But after much discussion, they found a small yet risky solution involving "disguises". They could only hope that things will go well. Though considering how anxious they are at the moment, it was only natural that each member of the team would be doing their own thing to distract themselves until class was over. Like how Weiss is only paying attention to the clock waiting for when class ends while Professor Port was talking in the background. That and Jaune trying yet again to earn her affection.

Jaune: "So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat"?

Jaune briefly looked to Port to make sure he wasn't paying attention before continuing.

Jaune: "And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale". "I hear it's awesome". "Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together"? "I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh...y'know".

However, the conversation ended the moment the clock Weiss was keeping her eyes on turned to four o'clock. And at the same time...

Port: "And then I-oh..."

Peter Port quickly realized that class was over, seeing as the students were already leaving.

Port: "Timed that one wrong, I guess". "Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait". "Until next time"!

With that said, Weiss stood up from her seat, packed up her scroll, and began to make her leave.

Jaune: "Weiss"? "Did you hear me"?

He asked as he watched Weiss walk past him.

Weiss: "No, no, no, yes".

In response, Jaune groaned and faceplanted on the desk. And as the rest of Team RWBY walked by, Yang ruffles Jaune's hair and said:

Yang: "One day".

Failed attempts of asking a girl out aside, Team RWBY made it back to their dorm room and have gotten a quick change of clothes in preparation for their special mission.

Blake: "I thought that class would never end".

Ruby: "Alright, guys, today's the day"! "The investigation begins"!

Ruby exclaimed as she happily dropped down from her bed that was hanging from the ceiling. Which led to Weiss backing up on her bed as Ruby landed in front of her.

Weiss: "I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously".

Yang: "Hey, we've got a plan"! "That's... moderately serious".