Turtle Titan & Crimson Crow

It's been days since the turtles, Master Splinter, and Team RWBY fought and defeated the Shredder. Since then, they've continued on with their lives, hanging out in the lair, continuing their training, and with Team RWBY furthering their education at Beacon. Though they still felt a bit disgusted that they attend an academy founded by their enemy, and it was probably upsetting to know that neither the professors nor the students realize that one of the founders was a straight-up murderer and criminal. Fortunately, now that the Shredder was out of the way, there was nothing to worry about. As the morning sun rose, Team RWBY woke up, got dressed, and were preparing for class. However, something was lingering on Ruby's mind...

Ruby: "Guys...do you think the professors will be suspicious of what happened to...you know....the Shredder"? "Or...well...Oroku Saki"?

It seems that, although with Shredder gone, the professors of Beacon, or rather, anyone associated with the academy, won't know who Oroku Saki really was, nor of his crimes. This worried Ruby a little.

Weiss: "I wouldn't worry about that, Ruby". "If they ever find his body, I doubt they will interrogate us about it".

Ruby: "But, we did kinda-"

Weiss: "Yes, but it was not directly". "A massive water tower fell on him". "So if anything, I would say that the Shredder himself is responsible for his own demise".

Although this didn't give Ruby any confidence, it at least assured her that everything will be alright.

Ruby: "Yeah, I guess you're right".

Blake: "Although, I think there's something that needs to be addressed..."

Ruby: "What is it"?

Blake looks to Yang who looks out into the hallway to check if anyone is nearby. Once she confirmed that the coast was clear, Yang gestured to Blake that it was good to continue speaking.

Blake: "I think some of the students and professors are getting suspicious of us".

Ruby: "Wait, why would they be suspicious"?

Yang: "Well, considering that we tend to sneak out at night, very often I might add, to hang out with the guys, and tend to come back pretty late, I think I know why".

Ruby: "Oh no..."

Weiss: "Well, let's not panic just yet". "If we want to keep them off our trail, we would need to set up a rotating schedule".

Ruby: "But I thought the weekends would be a good day to visit them".

???: "Visit who"?

Ruby screamed as she turned around and jumped back in surprise before she quickly entered a karate pose only to see that it was Jaune, along with the rest of Team JNPR, at the door. However, she flinched after posing, as her arm hasn't completely recovered since the fight with Shredder.

Jaune: "Oh, sorry"! "Uh...how's your arm, Ruby"?

Ruby: "I-It's fine, Jaune". "Nothing to worry about it".

Jaune: "Alright".

Pyrrha: "Actually, you never did tell us how you injured your arm". "We were all very concerned for your well-being".

Ruby: "Oh, it's because I fell on a-"

Ruby immediately paused and her teammates immediately stared at her, before she could blurt out how she injured her arm. Team JNPR looked at them in confusion.

Ren: "You fell on what"?

Ruby: "I....fell down...some stairs"!

Ren: "But, you were about to say you fell 'on' something".