Return to Vale Part 2

From the moment they decided to storm Foot Headquarters, they had expected a lot of things. But none of them could've ever expected to face enemies like this.

Leo: "What are those things"?

Donnie: "My guess would be genetically engineering hybrid clones"!

Donnie answered Leo's question while facing off against the four-armed Shredder along with Mikey, Ruby, and Weiss.

Donnie: "Recombinant genetic mutations of Shredder DNA"!

Donnie stated as he swung his bo staff at the four-armed Shredder.

Mikey: "That's what I was gonna say".

Weiss: "You clearly weren't".

Weiss said before she summoned several glyphs that fired icicles at the four-armed Shredder. All of the said icicles were blocked, but they also left the mutant vulnerable to a surprise attack from Mikey who struck from behind with his nunchucks which did nothing more but annoy the four-armed Shredder. However, it did allow Ruby to rush in with her semblance and kick the mutant's face.

Nearby, the claw Shredder charged at Splinter and swung its massive claw at him. Prompting Splinter to quickly dive away, making room for Yang as she rushed in and punched the clone across the face. Blasting it in the process while Blake slashed the clone in the side with her sword before quickly backing out with her semblance when the claw Shredder swung its claw at her. Striking Blake's shadow clone which suddenly transformed into an ice sculpture. Freezing the clone's claw in place.

But while that was happening, Raph lunged at the mini Shredder only for the clone to backflip away, causing Raph to stab his sai into the ground. This, unfortunately, left Raph vulnerable as the mini Shredder retaliated by lunging at him. Its attack, however, would not strike its target as Leo quickly stepped in and intercepted the attack with his swords before he clashed blades with the clone. Engaging in a power struggle where, much to Leo's surprise, the mini Shredder showed that it was far stronger despite its short stature.

Leo: *grunts* "Hold still you puny little-"

The mini Shredder broke out of the power struggle and swung its gauntlet blade at Leo who dodged and countered by swinging his sword. But the mini Shredder was quick to evade as it jumped to avoid Leo's attack and landed on the side of a wall. Pushing off of it, the clone dove toward Leo and slashed its blade at him. But Leo reacted quickly and blocked the strike with his swords as he backed away whilst still defending himself. While he was keeping the clone busy, Raph pried his sai loose from the ground and turned only to be kicked away by the mini Shredder. Despite the clone's small size, it was about as strong as the other two larger clones.

Weiss jumped back when the four-armed Shredder swung its arms at her before she quickly jumped over its back. Unfortunately, the moment she landed, the large clone kicked her away before blocking Ruby's scythe.

Mikey: "Yo, armed and dangerous, how'd you like some yucks and chucks"?

But as Mikey finished speaking, the four-armed Shredder grabbed hold of his and Ruby's arms and swung them around before flinging them across the lab.

Donnie: "April, can you find us a way out of here"?! "Fire stairs, an elevator, anything".

April (comms): "Working on it". "I'll have you an answer in a second".

Donnie: "Do me a favor, work faster"!

Yelled Donnie while backing away as the four-armed Shredder. Unfortunately, due to his being focused on the threat in front of him, he failed to realize that he was walking directly to the large hole in the floor until he was teetering over the edge of it. Unable to keep his balance, Donnie fell over but he managed to quickly catch himself by shoving the end of his bo staff into the floor framework. However, the moment he caught himself, the headset he was wearing fell off and broke upon smashing into the ground of the previous floor.