Meet Casey and Yang

Weiss: "Ruby".

Ruby didn't wake up even when Weiss shook her gently.

Weiss: "Ruby"!

Weiss shakes Ruby again, this time a little harder. But Ruby still wouldn't wake up.

Yang: "Man, she is totally out of it".

Blake: "I mean...she did come back to the dorm very late last night".

Yang: "Heh, I bet she was hanging out with her secret friends again". "Must've had so much fun that she lost track of time".

Weiss: "It doesn't matter what she was doing"! "She's supposed to be the leader and has to set an example"!

Weiss grabs a whistle and blows it while being very close to Ruby.

Ruby: "AAAAAAHHH"!

Ruby jumped out of bed in fright and ended up hitting her head on the ceiling. Right before falling back down, bouncing off the bed, and landing hard on the ground.

Ruby: *groans*

Weiss: "Well it's about time you got up". "Do you even know what time it is right now"?! "You might as well make us late for afternoon classes"! "What do you have to say for yourself"?!

Ruby: "U-Uh i-it's society's fault, I'm young and impressionable, DONNIE MADE ME DO IT"!

Weiss: "Who is Donnie"?

Ruby: "NO ONE, NO ONE AT ALL"! "I'll get dressed"!

Ruby quickly rushes to the bathroom with her semblance.

Weiss: "Hmph, unbelievable"!

After Ruby had changed into her school uniform, she and her team rushed off to get to class with Team JNPR joining them.

With some luck, they all managed to just barely make it to Grimm Studies.

Professor Port: "Monsters, demons, prowlers of the night"! "Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names". "But I merely refer to them as prey". "Haha"!

Ruby suddenly wakes up from the noise as none of the students laughed along with the professor.

Professor Port: "Uuuuhh-and you shall too upon graduating from this prestigious academy"! "Now as I was saying, Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world". "Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces"! "And that's where we come in". "Huntsmen, huntresses..."

Port winks at Yang, which prompts her to shift uncomfortably in her seat.

Professor Port: "Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves". "From what, you ask"? "Why, the very world"!

Random Student: "Ayyy-yep"!

Everyone in the room looks at said student. Who embarrassingly shrinks down into his seat.

Professor Port: "That is what you are training to become". "But first, a story". "A tale of young, handsome man...me". "When I was a boy-"

To Ruby, everything that Port said after that was just nothing but "blah"s as she tuned his voice out.

Ruby: *groans* 'Aren't we supposed to be learning about Grimm'? 'Why are we listening to someone talking about himself'? *yawns* 'I'm so sleepy'

Unfortunately, try as she did to stay awake, Ruby ended up succumbing to her sleepiness. And she slept through basically the entirety of Port's story. Which Weiss greatly disapproved of.