17. Belch is salty.

It's now lunch. You're in line to get food with Richie. Bill is already at the table  with Stanley and Eddie telling them about the deal with the Bowers gang.

"So you're saying as long as she's around they won't bully us?" Stan asked.

"Yeah."

"That's great! I knew she was a guardian angel! We'll never be bullied again!" Eddie wiped his plastic fork with a napkin before using it.

"W-well yeah b-but g-guys, th-That's n-not the only r-r-reason to have her ar-round. Sh-she's o-our fr-Friend. N-not j-just to use h-her."

"Yeah you're right...my bad." Eddie nodded his head.

You and Richie walk over to the table and sit down.

"So are we all walking (y/n) home?" Richie asked as he reached for something off of Stanley's tray.

"Yeah,I think so right?" Stanley answered as he smacked Richie's  hand away.

"Y-yep"

"Thanks you guys! I really appreciate it!"

"Yeah, no problem! And if we see anything, Eddie can just scare them off with his high pitched screaming!" Richie gestured to Eddie.

"Dude! I don't scream like that!" Eddie looked to Richie.

"Are you kidding? You sound like an eight year old girl!" Richie laughed with a smirk.

" I hate you!" Eddie threw a crumpled up napkin at the boy with glasses.

Patrick's POV
Once again they are sitting at the stairs Henry told him that the deal with the losers was made as he continued on his carving on the railing. Patrick was fiddling with the lid to his lighter. Victor was being normal and was eating his lunch. And Belch was quietly sitting with his arms folded.

"What's eating you?" Patrick glances over at him.

"Nothing." Belch huffed as he had his cap down so you couldn't see his face.

"Oh, he's just salty because (y/n) beat him seven times in tic-tac-toe when they were in class together. He's such a sore loser!" Victor grinned.

"It's just a stupid game!" Belch threw his arms in the air. With a grumpy and immature voice.

"Dude! A first grader could beat you! You're just a sucky little bitch!" Victor laughed.

That pissed him off. The two of them started cat swatting each other. This went on for a moment or two until Belch caught him in a headlock under his armpit.

"Am I still a little bitch now?" Belch flexed his arm so victor couldn't escape.

"No! You're not! I take it back okay?!" Victor puffed out his cheeks at the loss of breath.

Belch let him go and Victor coughed a bit. As soon as he regained his breath he looked over at Belch.

"You're still a big bitch though."