8 a bit defensive

(Y/n)'s POV
Lunch was over and it was time for the next class. They looked at your schedule and your next class was with Stanley. You said quick goodbyes and followed Stanley through the hall. He brings you to the class and the two of you sit down. You make some small talk while you wait for class to start. After a few minutes Stanley looked at the door and grew quiet. Then someone sat down next to you and someone behind Stan. You look to see who was at your right and it was Patrick. And Victor was sat behind Stanley.

"Victor, Patrick! Hey!" You turned your body in the chair so you could see both of them.

"Hey." Victor greeted

"How was your first day of school?" Patrick rested his elbow on his desk.

"It's been great! I made friends with Stanley and his friends! You know each other right?"

Both the boys looked at Stanley in a not very friendly way. Stanley didn't look at them. You noticed all of the tension and spoke

"Is something wron-"

"Yeah we know each other from a few things. Ain't that right, Stanley boy?" Patrick looked at Stan with a forced smile.

Stanley hesitated but answered still not looking up. "Uh, yep. In some classes together."

"Oh. Ok then no need for introductions!" You turned back in your seat when the teacher walked in.

At the end of class Stanley got his stuff and quickly left. "See ya."

"Uh-ok bye...?"

Patrick and victor waited for you to get your assignments from the teacher.

"So what class do you have next?" Patrick asked even though he already knew what it was.

"Oh. I have Uh..." you took out your schedule.

"Oh! That's with me." Victor put his finger on the paper. "Let's go." Victor suggested in a non forceful way.

"Alrighty! See you later, Patrick!" You wave him goodbye.

"Bye." he exited the classroom and he kept his eyes on you until you turned a corner.

You follow Victor into the classroom and you see Beverly sitting in a nearby desk.

"Bev!" You go and sit with her.

"Hey...what are you doing with Victor?" She asks

"Patrick and Victor have my past class. So we walked together."

"Why do you keep hanging out with them? I've told you what they're like-"

"You keep saying they're bad people. But they have been nothing but nice to me. Maybe you just had a bad run with them..." you cross your arms defensively.

"Everyone's had a bad run with them! They're just being nice to you because-actually I have no idea why. They're usually never nice."

"Well until I see that, I'll talk to them if I want to." You finally sit down.

"Alright! Sorry. I'm not trying to make you mad or anything..." Beverly assures you.

And the class began.