32.A bell

"B..Bill? Richie? Is that you?" You slowly bent down again and gazed through the door hole.

At first, there was nothing. But then quickly a round bell suddenly flew through the door hole and fell to your feet with a jingling sound. You immediately gasped and jerked back a bit. There was a giggle like a child on the other side of the door; yet something about its voice also had an eerie dark tone to it. You looked down at the bell as it slightly rolled on the floor. Hesitant, but curious, you picked the bell up. You moved it around the palm of her hand with your fingers. From what you could see, it was just an ordinary jingle bell, old with a few scratches on it.
But then, it started to move; flinch and tic in your hand. It was as if there was something inside it. You scrunch your eyebrows in confusion and more curiosity. It continued to shake for a moment until it suddenly stopped. That is when you noticed something trickle out of the small holes of the bell and onto your hand. You looked closer, squinting your eyes before quickly widening them. The liquid was a deep red with a coppery scent to it. It was blood.
Your hand started to shake as you instantly threw the bell to a corner of the room; and you harshly flicked your hand to get the blood off of your skin. The bell was still only for a second before it shook even more than before. Then, instead of a trickle, a massive amount of blood began to seep out of the bell. Already making a sizable puddle of itself. Your breathing was heavy as you started to back away from the growing pool of blood in front of you before you ran back to the door and started pushing against it again.

"Guys! Richie! Bill! Please come back! Let me out!" You called out just as before.

The blood started to make gurgling sounds as it spread along the entire side wall and onto the next wall where the door was. It soon reached your feet and you quickly backed away from the door. You watched it as it lined the rims of each wall and corner. Then, it started making its way to spread across the floor from each wall. You found yourself standing in the middle of the room.
You were not scared that it was blood-or maybe you were- but what really scared you was that it was unnatural. It came out of nowhere and wasn't anything you expect to ever see. Your eyes started to water as no one answered you as you continued to call.

Patrick's arm hung outside the car's window as they drove through the streets. (Y/n) never showed up to the arcade like they planned so the Bowers gang just went for a drive.

"Think she changed her mind or something?" Victor asked.

"Don't fucking know..." Patrick just shrugged.

"Maybe she had to do some chores or-"

"Hey." Henry quickly spoke as he tapped belch on the shoulder. "Look."

The guys looked ahead and saw the losers frantically running and screaming from the Neilbolts house.

"The fuck?" Belch squinted his eyes. "Looks like they shit themselves!" He laughed.

"Well let's say a quick hello..." Henry grinned.

They quickly pulled over to the curb and started walking over. The losers were so panicked that they didn't even notice the group of boys approaching. And as they got closer, they noticed more.

"What the hell? Did asthma break his fucking arm??" "And what happened with fatty??" They mumbled.

The losers still have not noticed their presence, although they were not entirely next to them. They were still on the street as the children were in the front yard. And they were still freaking out. Which the Bowers gang thought was amusing.

"OH MY GOD!!"

"WHAT WAS THAT THING?!"

"WE HAVE TO CALL EDDIE'S MOM!!"

"BEN! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"HOLY SHIT!!"

"IT'S GONNA BE OKAY EDS!!"

"The fuck's all this dipshits?" Was what Henry was about to say, but then something important was then said.

"WAIT! Wait- Guys where's (Y/n)??" Beverly quickly spoke.

All the Bowers gang's faces immediately dropped. Patrick's eyes widened.

"(Y/n)?" Victor spoke.

"B-but...she was right behind us a-at some point...R-Richie?"

"That was a while ago dude!"

Before anything else was said Patrick had already walked up and was now towering over Bill. Furiously gripping his shirt and having him lifted up.

"P-Patrick!!" Bill looked terrified.

The Bowers gang was now in the group and also looked down at everyone intimidatingly.

Patrick pulled Bill closer to his face. His eyebrows scrunched in anger and his voice seethed as he spoke in a low tone. "Where,the fuck,is (Y/n)?..."

Bill's hand shook as he pointed to the house. "S-She went in with us! B-but we got separated at some p-point. I-i don't know-"

Just then they heard a scream come from inside the house. Everyone instantly looked back to the house. Before anything else was said, Patrick had already thrown Bill to the ground and had already ran up the stairs and into the Neilbolts rickety house.