6 Gym

You get to the gym and stand next to the bleachers with Bill and Richie. As they are chatting, you look to see if anyone else you know walks in. Sure enough! In walks Henry! (I know they aren't in the same grades but for the sake of the story just go with it 😬) He walks in and leans back on a wall on the other side of the gym.

"The fuck?? Henry Bowers came today?? Well there go my dodgeball skills..." Richie threw his arms up.

"Hey I'll be back! I'm going to go say Hi!" And with that you sprint over to him.

"(Y/n)! No! You have so much to live for!!" Richie reaches out but it's too late.

"Henry!" You bounce to a stop in front of mullet boy.

"Hey angel, how's it going?" He crosses his arms. (Also him calling you names is not exactly flirting. Just something I'd feel him do."

"Great! I've made some good friends!" You turn and point to Richie and Bill.

Bill just freezes while Richie does a complete 180 so he's facing the wall. Henry frowns. He puts his arms down and stands up straight.

"You mean those two?" He points to them like you.

"Yes! Bill and Richie!"

He doesn't say anything. He just stares them down. You look up at him and notice his expression.

"Is something wrong?" You tilt your head.

He eases his glare. "No. It's nothing. You should get back to your friends. Looks like they miss you." And with that he leans on the wall once again.

"Oh...ok bye!" You hurry back to the boys. Not noticing a blonde girl staring you down.

You get back to the boys and they just stare at you. "...what?"

"The shit just happened?? You spoke with Bowers, and survived!! And at your own will!!" Richie grabbed his head like he was crazy.

"Y-yeah. W-what w-w-was that?" Bill looked at you.

"Henry and Patrick have the first class with me and they walked me there. Beverly told me they were bullies. Is that true?"

"Be-Beverly?" Bill brought a little color to his face.

Richie snickered at him making Bill hit his arm.

"They a-" Richie started something but was stopped by a blonde girl.

"I'm Greta. Who are you?" She looked you up and down.

"Uh (y/n). Hi?"

"I saw you talking to Henry. What was that?" She popped a gum bubble.

"O-oh! He helped me to my first class."

"Oh that's all? Ok! I was just checking cus like, he's my boyfriend!"

"G-Greta you're no-" Bill spoke from behind her since she stood directly between you.

Greta whipped her head around to look at Bill. Smacking him with her ponytail in the process. "What was that stutter face?"

Bill just rolled his eyes.

"Anyway yeah! We're like, a solid relationship. See? Henry!!" She yells at him and waves flirty like.

All he does his flip her off. You try not to laugh. Greta awkwardly smiled.

"That's his code for "I love you!" He does it all the time! He's such a badass!" She twirls her hair.

"I see..." you hold back your laugher.

Just then a big man bursts through the gym door. "Alright you lazy bums!!! 15 laps around the gym!! GO GO GO!!!!"