24 At the diner

The both of you get to the diner and head in to sit at a booth. For a few moments you just sat quiet. After the previous conversation that you had you tried not to make anything awkward but that made it all the more awkward.
   In a few short minutes a waitress walked over to the booth.

"Alright, brats. What do you want and make it quick." She said in a very annoyed tone.

   Patrick furrowed his eyebrows.
"Excuse me who the f—" He quickly turned to her but stopped when the lady smiled and hugged (y/n).

"Nana that's not nice!" (Y/n) smiled rolling her eyes.

   "Whaat?? You know I'm just teasing!"

'Oh.' Patrick thought realizing he almost ruined his first impression on (y/n)'s grandmother.

   " And who's this nice young man?" Nana looked over to Patrick. (Lmao "Nice")

"I'm Patrick Hockstetter. It's nice to meet you ma'am." Patrick respectfully smiled and shakes your grandmother's hand.

   "Oh what nice manners!" Nana smiles.

"... Patrick's showing me around town today Nana." You stared at Patrick who winked at you cheekily. Confused by his sudden change.

  "Oh how nice! So what can I get you kids?"

"I'll have a burger with a large curly fry thank you." Patrick smiles.

   "I'll have (pick). Thank you Nana."

She walks off and you immediately lean on the table to speak.

   "Who are you and what have you done with Patrick??" You joked.

"Hey! I can be a gentleman when I want to be!" He laughs.

   Your food comes and you eat and talk. After you're done you say goodbye to your grandmother and head out. The two of you were walking down the block and noticed an ice cream truck.

   "Ice cream?" Patrick turns to you.
"Yeah sure!"

Patrick's POV
The two of you walk over and order. As you're standing to the side waiting, Patrick looked around. Then he noticed two boys across the street. And they were staring at (y/n) like two perverts.  They would whisper and snicker at each other. Patrick clenched his jaw. And in this moment the smallest breeze blew by. Making the end of (y/n)'s dress flutter. Not a dramatic amount, not even that noticeable but just enough to help a pervert's imagination.
   Patrick hated all of this. How dare they look at her like that. How dare they look at all. They shouldn't even have the chance to look at her. He wanted to carve out their eyes. No one is worthy to gaze at her like that. Not even himself but that's not the point.
   He then glanced at the ground and saw a dead dry leaf. He picked it up and stepped slightly in front of (y/n),bringing the boys' focus to him. Their smiles immediately dropped finally noticing him. They didn't even realize he was with her until now. Patrick pulled out his zippo lighter and set the leaf on fire. He held it in front of his face and slowly spun the burning leaf between his fingers. His head slightly tilted and his eyes barely blinking as he stared straight ahead to the boys. Then he raised his hand and pointed to the leaf that was now crumbling in ash. As if to say: "This could be you."
   The two boys tripped over each other as they ran off. Patrick smiled satisfied with his scaring.