t w e n t y - s e v e n 💛

Aria couldn't believe that Draco Malfoy had been so mean to her. 

Actually, she could. The boy wasn't exactly known for having a kind and warm personality. His maliciousness was something that she believed she ought to have got used to by now. Still, his words had hurt and more to the point, he hurt her. 

"I'm going to put a stupid crack in that nose of his," Harry said, as Aria sat down opposite him at one of the tables in the Great Hall. 

"Harry, no. That's not going to change anything," Hermione told him, with a stern expression upon her face. 

Aria sighed, as she tried to take a bite of the roast chicken meal in front of her. For one reason or another, she wasn't exactly feeling very hungry. 

"It's okay, Aria. This will all be over soon enough," Hermione said, as she observed her friend's discontented expression with some sympathy. "We are going to find the Horcruxes. We'll make sure of it," with all of her strong will and dedication evident in her voice. "And, if I'm being honest, it would probably do you a world of good to join us. You've been spending quite a lot of time with Malfoy recently and he's evidently not exactly thrilling company, so..." she trailed off.

Aria stared down at the plate in front of her and sighed. Giving up, she placed her cutlery down on either side of the plate and pushed it away from her.

"I thought I was getting through to him," she said in a whisper.

Only Hermione caught her saying such a thing.

"Oh, Honey. Nobody gets through to Malfoy," Hermione said.

Aria gave a slight shake of her head then, in response to her brunette friend's statement. She had said it so confidently, but Aria simply couldn't believe that it was true. Some way, somehow, Aria knew that Draco was not like his father.

"I don't mean to argue, Hermione, but it's not exactly as though anyone has tried to get through to him," she said bleakly, before she stood up from the table and walked out of the room.

She soon came to a stop when she found Fred out in the hall.

"Honey! Hi!" he said, with a warm smile situated on his face.

Aria had always loved being around the Weasley twins. They made her feel safe. They made her forget about all of her worries with their bright and kindhearted personalities. Their energy was infectious, and Helga knew Aria needed some energy of late.

"Listen, I know that things happened between you and Slyther-scum. Hermione told me earlier. If you need someone to talk to about it, you already know that I'm here, right?" Fred asked her, with a wink. 

"Thank you so much, Fred," Aria replied with an appreciative smile upon her face. "So, what are you up to?" she asked. 

"I was just about to take this sweet book to the library with me. I know, studying, doesn't exactly sound like me, but I thought it was a good idea to go and get some new recipes and ideas for Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, you know, before it gets closed down by the bald cun-" he cut off then, as he reminded himself of his mother's words that it wasn't polite to swear in the presence of a young lady, or anyone for that matter. Fred ran a hand over the side of his neck, then, and Aria caught sight of a pale salmon-coloured birthmark that she hadn't seen before. She wondered if George had the same one. 

Not wanting to appear absent-minded, even though being in the presence of a Weasley twin could often be enchanting, Aria quickly spoke again. 

"I think that sounds like a good idea, Fred," she said, with a warm smile. 

"Right? I just find this kind of stuff fascinating. It definitely beats those terrible charms lessons Umbridge put us through a few years back," he said. 

Aria smirked at that. She remembered the memory with not so much fondness. Umbridge had been a total pain in the ass of the entire student body, she was sure that even Draco Malfoy would agree with that. He had always been incredibly vocal in his hate for her too. 

As Aria and Fred stood outside of the Great Hall, they were soon joined by another one of the Weasley clan, as George walked over to them. 

"Alright, Fred?" George asked. 

"Yeah. Alright, George?" Fred asked. 

"You know it," George replied with a happy grin, as he turned his attention to Aria. "Hey Honey," he said. 

"Hey! That's what I call her," Fred said. 

Aria decided that it would be a good time to speak up, she didn't want Fred and George fighting over her. 

"It's okay, it's my last name, after all," Aria said, with a small smile that created a dimple in her left cheek. 

George smiled at that. 

"See! We can both call her that, then," George said. "How are you doing, Honey?" he asked. 

"I'm better now that you two are here," Aria said, as a small grin made its way onto her face. She really did mean it, too. She always appreciated having her friends around, especially in recent times. It had been difficult to deal with Malfoy at times but she knew that  when the two of them were around, things were much easier. 

"Good. So, Aria, Fred and I were thinking about going to Hogsmeade because the tattoo parlour is open. Would you be interested in coming along with us?" George asked. 

"Sure, my afternoon is free!" Aria said. 

After all, she wouldn't have much of her time occupied by Malfoy anymore, given that he had very nicely asked her to keep out of his way, obviously. 

Fred and George both beamed back at her, then. 

"Alright, then, so it's settled!" they said, with excitement evident in their voices. 

Aria was looking forward to spending the evening with the twins, too. She knew that it would be a good opportunity for her mind to be taken off all of her concerns.