Chapter 33

This chapter is available on Ireader

SKY

"Someone looks tired." She looks up to see Audrey smiling down at her. She smiled back and nods her head.

"Uhh, yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night." Audrey placed her hand on Sky's stiff shoulder and did a quick press on it earning a moan of approval.

"Yeah we know... From the way you were screaming last night we really did know that you didn't get any sleep." Sky blushed while Audrey chuckle.

"I'm sorry if I was loud." Audrey snorted and shake her head,she kissed Sky on her cheek before she sat down on her opposite side. Now they're facing each other and Audrey has a serious look on her face.

"We have heard that someone had accused you again." Sky glance down at her lap.

"Well...yes, they really thought it was me... My scent were found in their body... It was because they were killed after we had an encounter... Who ever  is doing this... Is clever." Audrey's left eyebrow raised but she didn't speak allowing Sky to continue.

"Whoever is doing this hates me, or want my title. That's why... They are doing everything to get me out of here. To get my title from me." Audrey leans a little closer to her.

"Do you have any suspect?" Sky sucks her lower lip and closed her eyes, she took a deep breath and exhaled before opening her eyes

"Yes... My suspicion is... The supposed to be princess consort... I mean they did told me that I wasn't even meant to be the crowned princess consort, and who ever it is has the right to be mad at me. I stole her dreams and as to what she thought belongs to her." Audrey didn't speak, she stared at her for a good minute.

"It wasn't her, trust me." Sky look confused as to why she said that to her.

"How can you say that?" Audrey glance down at her hide, she runs her hand together in an anxious way.

"Because.... because I....I can't do that to you. I can't do that to a friend." Sky's eyes widen and she looked shock at Audrey.

"You?.... It's you?!" Shock was very evident on her face and Audrey couldn't help but giggle at her.

"Yes Sky. And just to make everything clear here... I'am not mad or jealous of you, okay? I accept you as our leader here and hey! I'm your best friend here... Okay?" Audrey held her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I-i'm sorry! I didn't know that it was you! I have no idea! I'm sorry." Sky felt ashamed and guilty that she had suspected a friend of doing such crime.

"It's okay Sky... I understand you." Audrey smiled at her again. The two of them sat there in silence.

"So about last night? Are you alright now? No back pains or anything?" Audrey asked starting a new conversation between them, Sky blushed a little and nods her head.

"My lower part kinda ache...but it's nothing I can't handle. Anyway was I really that loud Las night?" Audrey laughed and nods her head.

"You should have seen how many times we stop Soraya from knocking on your door." Audrey said wiping her tears from her eyes, Sky was always fascinated by the fact that when Audrey laughs it seems that she's crying.

"Gosh! That's embarrassing. I didn't know I was that loud last night." Her face heated up in embarrassment, she covers her face and laugh.

"Sky." The two of them looks up to see Lena standing at the entrance with her arm crossed together. Audrey stood up and bowed to Lena.