Chapter 48

This chapter is available on Ireader

CATHERINE

"Does she have any certain weakness?" She asked once she entered her grandmother's room.

" Well hello to you too." Catherine was baffled to see her lady Suiren sitting on her chair while sipping a cup of tea.

"How could you still sit back there and relax while knowing that the world is near it's end!" She shouted feeling annoyed, Lady Suiren shakes her head

" It's not the world that is going to end. Nothing is going to end." She said placing the cup of tea down and then she stood up

" Magan is strong yes... But the body that she is using isn't... She used Lysandra's body to be able to walk in this place again and to summon her full potential power... But by doing so.... She'll end up ruining her own body and therefore would destroy her own soul." Lady Suiren then brought out two small container containing some some sort of vial.

"The green one is a poison. Bring Esmeralda with you during the battle with Magan and she will know what to do. Let Magan use all her power, exhaust her and then once she is weak... Use that chance to kill her. The  red one is a cure, it will help Lena to recover fast." She looks at the two vial that was in her hand now. She then watched as lady Suiren went back to her seat and took a sip of her tea.

"Do you want to join me?" She asked her.

" I don't have time by now... But maybe after this I could join you." She said in a calmer tone. She looked at Lady Suiren again...and she could notice that something is oddly different with her... It's like something is missing, she wanted to ask her if she was alright but refrain herself from asking.

"I'll be going now... Thank you." She said turning around, she opened the door, but before she could step outside she heard lady Suiren speak again.

"You've grown so much in the past couple of decades... You've been much more mature and stronger... Proving to your mother of what your worth is..... You prove her wrong... And I'm proud of you." Catherine suddenly whip around and stared at Lady Suiren... The words that she had been waiting for years to be heard from her grandmother's mouth finally came out.... She wanted to say something, something that would mean a lot... But instead she asked....

"Are you dying or something?. cause I'm not used to this." She said making lady Suiren laughed out.

" In your dreams! I won't die until I see you get your ass kicked. I wouldn't miss the Chance to see you children and teach them the alphabet." Catherine hissed at Lady Suiren and raised her middle finger at her.

"You won't be teaching them any Alphabet woman! In your dreams!" She said slamming the door shut... She managed to smile.... No matter how annoying her grandmother is... She still manages to make her smile.

LADY SUIREN

She watched the door for a couple of minutes... She sat there just staring at it before she drinks all her tea and stood up in the middle of her room.... The books were no longer floating.... It was all tucked and kept in the book shelves that surrounds her room... Her writing table is finally clean after so many years and on top of it lays the book.... The book that she had been working on for so many years. It was now finished, and on the last page of it is a note meant for Sky when she returns.... She wished for her to read it... And she hope that she'll find it.