Chapter 21

LENA

While she let Sky and her father talk, Lena stood at the front of the castle gate waiting for their guest to arrive, Catherine was beside her looking smug.

"Wipe that smile off of your face. It's annoying." She said sounding annoyed.

"Hah, your just mad that i got to mark her first." Catherine boast crossing her arms and staring down at her. She also hates the thought that Catherine is taller than her.

"Hah, i'm just mad my ass. You don't need to rub it in my face. I'm just busy that's why i couldn't join you that night." She grumbles, this is just one of their days where they enjoy bantering and annoying each other.

"You're always doing your job, sitting in your office whole day. For fucks sake! Your the queen! Ask one of your many assistants to the job for you! Spend more time with us. Please." Catherine begged, she sighed and looks at her.

"You know i can't."

"I know you can! You just don't want too Lena." She rolled her eyes at her, Lena shakes her head and stared at the gate. And that's when Catherine stood infront of her with both her hands at her waist, she raised her eyebrow.

"We lost her once Lena. Didn't you miss her? Don't you wanna make up for the lost times? Don't you want to? Lena were supposed to be making a family by now. Your supposed to be spending your time with us and not at your office. Please think about this." After Catherine said that she left. Leaving her there standing, she took a deep breath and sighed.

"My queen the guest are here." One of the guard said. She heard the gates creek as the other guards open it, she looks and saw three of her guest. Two of them were on there wolf forms, one has thick of fur of grey and the other is dirty white. The man that stood between them is a man with a long hair, he was topless and Lena could see scars on his body and a long scar that runs horizontaly on his face. The man kneeled when they stood infront of her, while the wolves kept there head low.

"Rise." She commanded, and they did.

"We were send here by our Alpha at the request of Queen Vixen to help you find a murderer Queen Lena." Her eyes squinted, she didn't know that they call Vixen a queen. She must really watch them closely.

"As far as i remember... I was the only queen here." She stated, keeping her head held high, the man kept his head low realizing his mistake, the dirty white wolf's ear was pulled back and down. But the grey one growled at her. She glare at that one, daring her to continue. The man touches the snout of his comrade to make her stop.

"My apologies my queen. It won't happen again." He said bowing again, Lena turn around.

"You should keep that pup in check. Next time i wouldn't this be kind to let that thing pass. Now follow me." The wolf was lucky enough that she's not in the mood to snapping neck and tearing limbs apart. And she sure as hell that it would upset Sky if she killed someone today, so she better check her temper.

As they were walking inside the castle, the man asked her a question.

"May we know something about the murder?"

"The murder happened yesterday, one of my concubine was killed in the hallways of the harem palace in board day light. Her lower jaw was missing and so is her esophagus. Someone had also tore a hole in her stomach and there were three gashes in her body, enough to almost tore her apart. It was brutal." She explained, remembering the hideous sight of the body.

"Well...we will do our best to track down the murder." She suddenly halted and faced them.

"Oh you better. I don't want slackers to do this job and i hope you don't dissapoint me. After all you are suggested to me by your queen as her best trackers." She eyed them one by one and then her gaze landed on the grey werewolf who was still glaring at her. She had a strong physque and looks like a warrior, you could see her muscle and she's definitely an alpha or Beta.

"You, the grey one. I have a special task for you. I want you to stand guard at my mates room everynight. I will be giving you the task and honor to protect your princess." She steps closer and invades the wolf's personal space, making her growl in warning that didn't even scare her nor intimidate her, she stared at the eye of the wolf and showed her power of dominance making her eye glow.

"And if by any chance she got hurt, even if it's a single scratch... I. Will. Have. Your. Head." She said puting emphasis in each word. When the wolf lower it's head she smirk knowing that she had won.

"This door here leads to the mortuary, it's where the body of the victim is. You can invistigate it if you want. After that a servant will come here to show you to your rooms." She added before leaving them to their jobs. The grey one really did annoy her, she thinks that that wolf is probably looking for a faster way to meets it's creator.

"My lady." She looks at the servant who stops her, she was holding an envelope with a seal that is too familiar with her. She hadn't seen it for so long, she grabs it and she opened the letter, and there were only four words written on it.

I'm going home Bitches

"After seventy years of being missing and hiding that bitch decided to come back. Is she expecting me to throw a welcoming party for her?" She asked the servant as she crumples the paper and throw it away.

"I would rather throw her in the lion's den for escaping." She said and the poor servant looks confuse, not having a clue as to who she is talking about. With a sigh she faced the servant

"I want you to clean the room of Lady Suiren. That old hag is coming back. Make sure her room is clean. And don't touch her book shelves." The servant nods her head quickl went to work.

After the war seventy years ago, Lady Suiren just disappeared without a trace, none of her men could track her wherebouts! Her guess is that she run aways with her sister Guinever.

Speaking of her sister... How is she going to tell her that her mate is back? She didn't even know where she is hiding. She just wish that lady Suiren would bring her with her.