Chapter 31

This chapter is available on Ireader

SKY

When they arrive at their room, Lena quickly pushed her down the bed and kissed her torridly, she could feel her mate's frustration against the kiss as she bit on her lips hard making it bleed before sucking her blood. Lena then rips her dress making her gasp, she saw Lena's fang, it was longer than usual.

"Let me bite you." Lena's voice is rough, before she could answer her, Lena was already pulling her hair exposing her neck, without any warning Lena bit her hard making her wince and whimper, Lena bit her but she didn't suck her blood, it feels like she's injecting something into her, because Suddenly her side of the neck started to heat and it travelled down to her shoulder, it was that kind of heat that was enough to make her moan, it wasn't painful, it was pleasurable. She then saw Catherine standing near the bed and was watching them, her eyes were clouded with lust and she has a smirk on her lips.

"Ahhh~" She moaned and wrap her arms around Lena, she could feel jersey getting wet by the second and her center started to tingle, she wanted to be touch their. Lena's hand started to play with her nipples, pulling at it before pinching it and soothing it. When she finally pulled away She looks at her face and smirk.

"That should do it." She whispered kissing Sky's forehead, then she move aside to give space to Catherine who quickly undress, Catherine crawled closer to Sky while Lena move behind Sky and she pulled her closer to her, She started kissing Sky on her neck, as they both watch Catherine kiss Sky's bellybutton and slowly kiss her way up until she reaches Sky's perky breast. The first thing she did was bit Sky's breast, drinking her blood from there before she sucks her hard nipple, it made her toes curl in pleasure and she arch her back.

Suddenly Lean pulled her hair, exposing her throat, Catherine licks the length of her neck before she bite her, Sky gasp and closed her eyes as the pleasure doubled. She couldn't help but wrap her fingers around Catherine's head and push her head even more against her throat. By the time that Catherine was done Sky was already weak from too much pleasure, no coherent thoughts are forming in her head any longer, all she could think about is how to satisfy the ache between her legs. Her legs felt like jelly and so is her limbs. Her body also started releasing hormones, and her head started to feel cloudy.

"Are you alright pet?" Lena whispered before she bit her ear lobe, She could only nod and watch as Catherine rips her panty.

"My, oh my, look at you... Your soke." Catherine teases her as she runs her fingers against her lips to gather her wetness before she showed her fingers to her. It was really wet.

"Mistress...can you please...touch me?" She asked Catherine, she stared at her for a good minute before she smiled at her slyly.

"Where?" Lena whispered to her ears before she played with her nipples making it painfully hard. She looks up at Lena with a pleading look.

"You know where." She whimpered, Catherine smirk and lean towards her.

"I won't touch you unless you tell me where." She looks at Catherine helplessly, she felt embarrassed.

"Come on, where do you want me to touch you darling?" She slowly run her hands in Sky's inner thighs. Sky bit her lower lips and closed her eyes.

"Can you please touch m-my...my clit?" She asked embarrassed, she kept her eyes closed afraid to open it up. Suddenly she felt Catherine's mouth on her licking her down there, her eye flew wide open and she stared down at her.

"Mmm...ngh...ahhh!" She moaned when Catherine flicked her tongue before she shoved it inside her, her tongue kept on moving inside her driving her wild. She felt Lena moves behind her and she saw her standing up, but not before she moves a couple of pillows behind her.

"Relax and enjoy it." Lena whispered kissing her temple. She watch her as she prepare something but her attention was quickly drawn back to Catherine when she inserted a finger, she thrust in and out of her, Sky's back arch again and she moaned even louder, her stomach clench, she started to grip and pull the sheet, her head turning left and right.

"Close...I'm close mistress." She whispered, bitting her lower lips, she could feel herself getting so close to the edge, but then suddenly Catherine stops. Sky opened her eyes and look at her mate disappointed, Catherine has a smirk on her lips.

"My?! Did that disappoint you my pet?" She asked teasing her, Catherine then stood up and move aside, and that's when she noticed Lena standing behind Catherine, she's already naked, a harness wraps around her hips, and attached to it is a silver phallus. Sky sat up and stared at it wide eyed.

It was bigger than the last one and she don't know if it'll fit inside her. Lena has a sly smile on her lips, she held Sky by her ankles and pulled her to the edge of bed, before she flips her on her stomach, Sky tried to move away but Lena wraps her hand around her nape and push her down the bed, she stops from moving, her wolf quickly submits to her, the grip that Lena has on her nape is a sign of domination. She whimpered when she felt the cold tip of the phallus against her entrance, she looks above her shoulder and she saw the determination in Lena's eyes.

"Just relax." Catherine whispered to her, running her hand against her back, drawing a goose bump from her flesh, she gasp when Lena slowly pushed inside of her.

"Ohhh....fuck!" She moaned out loud. The grit of the phallus is stretching her wide. Lena's grip on her waist tighten as she pushed the whole thing inside of Sky up until it's hilt. Sky's eyes watered onceit was fully inside her, she felt so full.

"Please... please mistress don't move." She whispered sounding so out of breath, she didn't even notice that she was holding her breath. She yelps when she felt Catherine's finger on her rear, she's teasing her other hole.

"That's cute." Catherine smirk forcing her finger inside her until it went pass through her hard muscle, it was the same time that Lena had started moving in and out of her in a slow motion, Sky bite her lower lip to stop her self from screaming so much. The size and the length was too much for her.

"You like that? You're clenching even harder whenever I pull back." Lena said keeping her hand on her nape while the other one move below her lower abdomen. Sky's toes curl in pleasure as Lena thrust inside her harder, She felt her body getting even more hotter by the second, pressure was building inside her, the pleasure would travel from her center up to her head and down to her toes, and Sky could only moan and close her eyes in rapture.

She felt Lena's hand on her lower abdomen getting warmer by the minute adding to her Sky's arch her back and open her mouth and screams loud as she finally reached her peek, Sky didn't care anymore if someone had heard her, her senses where blocked and the only thing she could feel is the pleasure.

She lay there on the bed twitching and shaking from the impact of her orgasm. Lena leans against her and kissed her shoulder while whispering compliment on her, she could only lay there exhausted and whimpered when Lena pulled out of her. She felt empty... She tried to move but before she could she felt Catherine's hand on her nape. She looks behind her and saw Catherine wearing the same phallus that Lena was wearing.

"Darling...where far from done here." She said with a devilish look on her face.