Chapter 12

SKY

Sky stared at herself in the mirror inside the room of her mates, which is next to her own. Beside her is Audrey brushing her hair and then putting some scented oil on her hair.

"Audrey if you don't mind me asking... Is your family symbol a boat?" She suddenly ask out of nowhere, and Audrey smiled nodding her head.

"It is. My family build boats that transfer all of us to the land in the south. And then we were driven away by the werewolves there and then Lena's great great granfather ordered the family of Raevern and Erevyns to build a great magic forcefield that blocks everyone from the south."

"My family home was near the ocean in the eastern side of our kingdom. There we build big boats that can carry hundreds of people and can survive through storms." Sky nods her head and smiled.

"Your family is amazing." Audrey chuckled and nods her head, she then started to place small flowers on her hair, a white hibiscus that smells so good.

"Audrey...who was supposed to be the princess consort?" She suddenly ask making Audrey pause.

"And who told you about this?" She looks up at her.

"Well, i had a confrontation with the other girls earlier today, and they told me that i wasn't even supposed to be the princess consort." Audrey raised her eyebrow.

"And why would you want to know who was the supposed to be princess consort. It's not a big deal." Sky bit her lower lips and she faced Audrey.

"It is a big deal. You told it your self, that you girls are taught about this since you were still children, it is probably what you all considered a great calling, and becaming the princess consort is probably your greatest dream! The supposed to be princess consort must have her hopes high! Her family must have expected a lot from her and...and here i'am ruinning everything and...and i just felt that...i owe her an apology." She truthfully said making Audrey's eyes soften.

"You really are the sweetest being i know. You are considerate, you tolerate and most of all your kind. You don't need to apologize to her Sky, you...you deserve this and we know that you will make this kingdom, a better one." Audrey kissed her at her forehead and then she tap her nose playfully.

"I hope you never change. I hope you stay the same, a very loving and passionate woman." She watches as Audrey stood up and left the room, and again she's left alone, she sighed and stared back at the mirror. She looks radiant tonight but the night dress she's wearing is a so thin that she could see her skin and undies. She was so againts the thought of wearing it but Audrey insisted, she told her that she should wear it to suprise the regent and the queen.

Sky's cheeks went red when she remembers the things they have done to her the other night, the sounds she made was so embarrassing but, the way they made her feel, the way they touched her, it was just hard to stop those sound from coming out of her mouth.

She stood up when she heard the door open, Lena came in wearing a tight green dress that were like a second skin to her body, Sky could already feel the anticipation, her body instantly became hot as she stared at Lena

"Hello little pet." Lena said in a low voice walking closer to her, Sky tense as she watch Lena steps closer to her, she watches her a like a predator ready to pounce her prey.

"You look heavenly, its as if a goddess descended and graced me with her presence. The goddess of beauty must be jelous of you tonight." Sky couldn't stop the smile from creeping into her face as Lena flatters her.

"I'am flattered, thank you." She said looking into Lena's eyes. Lena then touches her hair, her eyes twinkling when she saw the flowers on Sky's head and she laugh.