Chapter 69

CATHERINE

It's been three weeks since the triplets are born, and at three weeks the Children have grown incredibly fast... They all started crawling and babbling... They were also very clingy to Sky, they refuse to be away from her, would always throw a tantrum when someone else is going to take care of them.

"Cinder... Baby don't bite me." Sky gently said pulling away her nipple from Cinder. Catherine sats beside her looking at her while she breast feed their daughter... Sky's breasts became a little bit bigger, it's full of milk and Catherine couldn't help but wonder... What does a mother's milk taste like.

"She keep on biting you. I wonder where she got that attitude." Lena said while looking at Catherine with a smirk on her face, she's carrying Medea while sitting in front of her desk and doing her job, while Amber is on her crib happily playing with her toys. This was actually against the royal protocol, they weren't supposed to bring the babies in Lena's office and they weren't allowed to take care of them, it was always supposed to be the job of the queen consort, but because there are three, Lena doesn't want Sky to feel burden, so they decided to help, add to it the fact that Lena doesn't trust anyone else when it comes to their children.

"Ouch." She looks back at Sky who pulled away her breast from Cinder. Sky's nipple had started to turn red because of too much bitting.

"I think that's enough." She said pulling her clothes down but the moment she does Cinder started to kick and cry, and when she does that the other two would started to feel fussy. So before she could affect the two again Sky allowed her to suck on her breast... Catherine grinned and lean against Sky watching as Cinder eagerly sucked on her mother's breast. While watching Catherine decided to mess with Lena, she kissed Sky on her shoulder and looked at Lena who was glaring at her knowing full well what she's planning.

Slowly her hand sneak up to Sky's breast, giving it a gentle squeeze before she sucked on Sky's neck, blushing Sky held back her moan and looked up at Catherine trying her best to glare at her. Catherine smirked and did it again, she then felt a small kick against her hand, looking down she saw Cinder Kicking her hands away from her mother's breast.

"Well aren't you a fiesty one?" Catherine tried it again and Cinder started to kick and cry so she stops and raised her hand in surrender. Lena shakes her head and stood up from her table and then she placed Medea on the crib next to her sister and upon seeing each other the two quickly engaged in a play, Lena then stood in front of Sky and kissed her on her forehead.

"Is she hurting you?" She asked, Catherine seethed with Sky and touched her daughter's small feet, they were so small.

"Not that much, she doesn't have a teeth yet, but the pressure is too much. I'm fine." Sky smiles when Cinder stops from suckling and started to drift off to sleep.

"She's full now." She said looking at Catherine who instantly carried Cinder for Sky. They were enjoying there time when they were disturb by a knock on the door.

"Come in." Lena said, the knight entered and bowed to Lena before he spoke.

"The envoy from the Solis Empire have arrived my queen." He said informing Lena, Sky looks up at Lena who only nods her head and dismissed the guard.

" Do we have a visitor?" She kindly aske.

" Yes, I'm going to deal with them now,  wait for me here." Before Lena left she gave her mates a kiss. They were sitting there in silence, Catherine was laying on her lap and Sky was keeping an eye on her three daughters who seems to enjoy the toys that there mother had given them, when she suddenly remembers that... She haven't seen her sister Sabel in almost a week.