Chapter 57

CATHERINE

Catherine watched as Lena sat on her throne listening to the plans and presentation of each of her councilmen, but... She wasn't paying any attention. She looks tried and ready to sleep, in the past few days Lena had lost a lot of weight. And she and Sky are getting worried and even the councilmen.

She raised her hand to stop Ava from talking.

"The queen is tired... Let's continue this tomorrow." She said and everyone bowed there head.

"No. This meeting is not done until I say so. Continue speaking Lady Ava." Lena said in a firm tone. Catherine looked at her with glare, she suddenly stood up a walks in front of Lena, She crossed her arm and glare down at her.

"Stop being a hard headed bitch for once and fucking listen to me!" She demands, But Lena only glared at her.

" Move." She told her still glaring. Catherine looked over her shoulder and nodded her head giving the councilmen the permission to leave. They started to walk towards the door. After they were gone Catherine faced Lena.

"You look sick and fucking dying Lena. Rest or I'll knock the shit out of you." Lena slowly stood up, her frail body still hold authority and dominance but Catherine must not give in.

"You won't dare." Lena said with such confidence that it make Catherine's hand itch to punch her.

"O you don't wanna try me Lena. Listen to me and rest already! You look like your dying." She said with a hiss. The two of them glare at one another, but this time... Lena lose the competition and with a sigh she sat down on her throne.

"I can't yet... Not without seeing the children." She said placing her hand on top of her forehead in frustration. They were silent for a while, Catherine looked away. She hates seeing Lena this weak, she's not used to it.

"Are... Are you really going to kill one of the children?" Lena scoffed and she leans back.

" I wish I could say yes. But it won't be easy... Sky would be too heart broken. Do you see the way her eyes shines bringhtly whenever she thinks of their name? Or the way she talks about how she will try to be the best mother? It's as if we have given her the universe. I... I can't take away her happiness, Sky had been through a lot. I think it's time for her to be happy now. " Lena sounded defeated, but you could see calmness in her eyes.

"Let's just hope that the child would grow up as a good version of Magan." Suddenly Lena laughed, Catherine looked at her confused, why was she laughing?

"What?" She asked looking at a still laughing Lena.

" Doesn't it sounds weird? I will basically became a mother of my great, great, great grandmother... That shit sounds weird to me. " Catherine smiled a little, yes it sounds weird.

"I'm so sorry." Lena suddenly whispered, Catherine soften and leans down.

" I love you." She said kissing Lena in her lips.

SKY

She looks at Nira as she examined her, so far Nira found nothing weird happening to the babies and that they were all developing just fine.