Chapter 52

SKY

The next early morning Sky woke up when she heard subtle voices talking.

"We can't let her go to the war Lena, it is dangerous." It was Catherine talking to Lena, Sky didn't move and pretend to sleep. The continued to bicker about her, if she should go or not.

"Catherine, listen to me. We have to try and give our everything to win this war." Lena said in a calm but firm voice, she heard Catherine huffed

"Well I'm not willing to risk her, there must be some other way to fix this." She said sounding irritated. She felt Catherine sat down beside her and she felt her hand on her hips.

"I'm afraid that there is no other way." Lena said sounding disappointed even with herself... That's when Sky decided to open her eyes, she slowly sat up and look at the two.

"I'm sorry, did we wake you?" Catherine asked, she smiled and shake her head.

"No, but I've heard everything." She said, looking at the two of them.

" I'll go." She felt Catherine tensed.

"No you can't, I will not allow you to come with us." Sky hold Catherine's hand to calm her down, she gave it a small squeeze and smiled at her.

"But I need to, I promised Lady Suiren that I'll help." At the mention of lady Suiren's name Catherine got even more tensed and she looks hurt. Sky cups her face and gently caress her cheeks.

"Trust me, just like how I trust the two of you to protect me. I know that you won't allow anything bad to happen to me. Please... Please." She begged Catherine. They were silent for a while until Catherine sighed and nods her head, this made Lena sigh in relief and her smile. After the three have talked they went to the war room to talk with the other.

LENA

"How is everything going?" She asked lord Borington who was looking at the map at the table, Ava was standing by her side holding a book.

"We got everything that we needy Queen. The werewolves will be joining the battle with us, Lady Nadia's men have arrive.... We are ready for this battle." Ava reported to her.

" Though we have a problem." Lord Borington said looking up at her." Lena looked at him.

" The place is swarming with enemies, the moment we step into that place... We'll be attacked... We will have no time to adjust... It's just impossible." He said, Lena bit her lower lip.

" Can you teleport us all in the underground father?" Everyone looked at Sky who was now standing beside her.

"Well yes my dear... But... I can only do that if I have a visual picture of that place." Sky nodded her head, she closer to her father and suddenly offered her wrist to him, Lena was quick to take action and she pulled her back.

"What are you doing?" She asked sounding mad. Sky looked at her confused.

"My father needs a visual representation of the place... I can show it to him if he bites me." She said looking at her with her dark blue eyes innocently, Lena sucked in a breath.... If they weren't just in the middle of a crisis she would have bend her over the table and fuck her there without a worry. Slowly she let go of Sky and allow her father to bite her, Catherine stood beside her.

"Getting horny just by the look? My, my. You put me to shame." Catherine whispered to her, Lena glare ld at her and this only made her laugh.

"Okay... Everything is set. We could go now any minute." Lord Borington said after he bit Sky.

"Here, take a look at this. Her Tomb is located here, it was in another room on the other side of the place." Ava explained to Sabel who picked up the book and stared at it.

"Good. Guinever and I will go together." Sabel said and Lena nods her head.

"The rest... You will come with. Now prepare and we will leave in a minute. Make sure you say your good byes to your family... For we are not sure... If we are coming back." After Lena had said that everyone went out of the room leaving just the three of them, Lena touched Sky's stomach and smiled, they are getting big each passing day, she hope that the three grow strong, Lena kneeled down and kissed Sky's stomach.

"Hold on there just for a while longer... Everything will be fine." She whispered, this made Sky smile.

SABEL

"How did Ava manage to find a book like that?" Lady Esmeralda asked her. Sabel looks at her and said.

"It seems that the book was given to the Waevlor family to be protected. This book contained the maps of were the former kings and Queens were burried. "She explained.

" Some of it even contain maps leading to treasure." Guinever added as she peek into the book.

" The place where the former Queen, Magan was burried is also a treasure room. It said here that it contains several golds and gems."

" That book is very facinating... I'm sure that Crazy woman would love it. "Guinever and Sabel looked at Esmeralda when she said that, Esmeralda gave them a soft a smile.

"You might not know it but Suiren and I were a close friend... And I call her a crazy woman." Sabel felt sad, she never thought that they would lose lady Suiren. That woman is a great teacher, there were times that she was annoying to be with, but that is the thing that you would miss about her.

"She will be honored, and will never be forgotten. Her works were stored at the library... It is a fragment of her memory." Guinever said placing a hand on top of Sabel's shoulder. Yes, Lady Suiren will never be forgotten.

ISAAC

"My queen? The enemies are going to attack any minute." Isaac said looking at Queen Magan who was still casually sitting on her throne.

"My queen! Please tell me what should we do?" Magan looked at him and smiled.

" You should do nothing. You should fled like what your brothers and sisters did." Magan said indicating the followers that she had who went into hiding.

"But i'am not a coward my queen." He said stepping a little closer to her.

" Then you will die as a fool." This made Isaac stop and he just looked at her. After what he had gone through this is what he gets.

"What? Why?" Magan stood up and walk closer to him

"I was never meant to return this way. I was never meant to be summoned out of hell. I was meant to be reborn in a new Era with a new body and a new name. Haven't your father told you about this?" She asked him, She cups his face and made him look into her eyes.

"You wanna know my plan?" She asked before she leans down and whisper to him her real plans. Her real intentions.... It was really clever but..... It means that he sacrifice his life... For nothing.