Chapter 17

SKY

She was sitting in the balcony staring at moonless sky. Clouds still covers the skies. The sun never shows up in the west, the only indication that it is morning is when the gray clouds became light gray. She have never seen the star nor the moon, and she wonders... When will she see it.

"It's cold." She almost jump when she felt a cold hand on her shoulder, she looks up to see Catherine.

"My, did i scare you? I'm so sorry." Catherine leans down to kiss her on her lips. She taste like wine.

"Where's mistress Lena?" She asked standing up and facing Catherine.

"She's busy doing something. She'll probably finish it by tomorrow morning." She was suddenly worried, Lena would be tired then.

"Will she be alright? She needs to rest, maybe she could just finish it tomorrow."

"Awe, are you worried? Don't worry, we don't need to sleep every night. She's going to fine. Now why don't you come in and join me to bed. You on the other hand must sleep, tomorrow we would have to talk with the councilmen about what your advocacies will be." Catherine pulled her inside and she closes the door to the balcony, once inside the room Catherine started to undress, letting her beautiful dress that was laced with gold fall to the ground. Catherine's body is slim, her breast were just enough, not big or small, her skin was like a porcelain. Sky felt a shiver run through her body when Catherine faced her, she looks at her from her foot up to her chest and then her eyes. Catherine's eyes were burning with passion.

"Come here little mate." Sky slowly took a step forward. Once she's close to her, Catherine pulled her dress down exposing her naked body to the cold room, she visibly shiver and that's when Catherine pulled her closer to her.

"I want to feel your warm skin againts mine. I want to feel your heart beating. I want to know that it's really you i'm holding. I want to make love to you." She then hugged her tightly, Catherine seems so vulnerable right now, her emotion was bare and Sky could see that Catherine is scared....scared of losing her. She cupped Catherine's face and smiled at her.

"Then make love to me." She said tracing Catherine's colarbone with the tip of her finger. Withing a blink of an eye, her back was againts the wall and Catherine's lips was on her, she opened her mouth letting Catherine explore her mouth like some cave, she easily dominated her. She gas when Catherine lifts her up and she made her legs wrap around her.

"Keep it there" Catherine whispered as she hold Sky's hand above her head with one hand while the other one stays as a support.

"Let me bite you baby." Sky's heart beat faster when she heard her new pet name from Catherine, it just sound so hot. She tilt her head to the side exposing her neck to Catherine, she licks it first before she bite her.

"Ah..." She moaned when she felt her fang slowly puncturing her skin. It didn't hurt, instead it feels so good that she couldn't help but grind againts Catherine. She gasp again when she was thrown gently at the bed. Catherine moves so fast.

"Open your legs for me." She commanded, Sky hesitated at first but with one look from Catherine's hungry eyes and she gave in. Although she's a little embarrassed with being expose to her, it really does turn her on when her mate's eyes glow. Catherine kneeled between her legs and placed her hands againts her thigh, making her spread her legs a little wider.

"I just kissed you and your this wet." She blushed when her mate said that, she tried to close her leg again but Catherine gave her a glare making her stop. Suddenly she felt heat creeping down from her neck, down to her nipples making it hard and hot.

"Ahhh....mistress." She said squirming a little. Catherine grins showing her fangs.

"Oh Lena is so gonna regret for not showing up tonight. It's looks my venom is working. Does it made you feel hot baby? Hmmm?" Sky bit her lower lip and she nods her head.