Chapter 3

LENA

She watches as the doctor examins Sky, After she screams and burst into tears last night she pass out again. Hadn't woken up since then.

"I sense no dark magic my Queen. She is very much alive. But i could sense that her memories are blank." She looks at the doctor who placed his hand above Sky's forehead.

"Nothing, i could see nothing but blank plates. She has no memory of you or the regent nor to the things that have happened before she died." Lena doesn't know what to feel. Should she be relieved or what?

Sky had been through so many hardship, a lot of people have hurt her, a friend betrayed her. So she thought that maybe it was just fine if she doesn't remember anything.

"Thank you for your service. You are dismissed." The doctor bowed and quickly left, moments late Catherine have entered the room, she looks at Sky and then at Lena.

"What did the doctor say?"

"She's fine. Her fever is gone... But." She massage the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"But what?" Catherine asked before she sat down next to Sky.

"She has no memory of us."

SKY

She was drowning, she knew it. She was thrown into a river by someone and now she's drowning, and there was an unbearable pain between her chest. It hurt so much.

What was she doing in the river anyway? Who was chasing her and who pushed her into the cold freezing water?

Just as when she thought every thing was going to end, a hand appear and pulled her out of the water.

She gasp and open her eyes!
She's inside an unfamilliar room. The room was warm and she was laying on a soft bed with silk sheet, the room was made of marbled wall with carvings of gold.

"Where...em i?" She asked herself.

"Your in the palace Harem." Sky was startled when she heard a voice, she looks at the door where a girl stood wearing a beautiful dress made of green and gold silk. The girl seems a little bit older than her with light blonde hair and light blue eyes.

"Oh, i'm sorry. Did i startle you?" The girl asked smilling at her, she didn't answer her and instead just stared at her.

"I'm Audrey Voathniel by the way. The Queen's fifteenth concubine. Pleased to meet you Princess Sky." Sky's head tilt to the side, she can't remember how she end up in this place. She looks around again in amazement and then decided that she needs to explore the place.
She removes the blanket and went down the large bed, her head still felt heavy and she almost fell down to the ground,Luckily Audrey was fast to move and catched her.

"Easy their Princess. You shouldn't be standing up, you still have a fever." Audrey said helping her to sit down.

"Why...why are you calling me a princess?" Sky asked her looking confuse and lost.

"Well...that's because you're the crowned Princess consort." She just stared blankly at her... The

"You...you must have had the wrong person. I'm no princess." Audrey raised her eyebrow. And then her mouth formed in an o shape as if she just realized something.

"Oh right...you don't remember anything." She whispered but Sky heard her.

"What do i not remember?" She asked Audrey. Audrey shakes her head and smiled a little at her.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to confuse you. Anyways can i ask you a question?" Sky nods her head and watched as Audrey sat on the chair infront of her.

"What was the last thing you remember?" That question made her think back into what she remembers. And everything seems fine.

"The last thing i remember was crying, when Tasha was taken away from the brothel." She answered truthfully, Amber bit her lower lips, she looks like she's concerned.

"Is this woman named Tasha your lover?" She just nods her head and waited for Audrey to ask another question.

"How old are when she was taken?" Sky looks down at her hand.

"I...i'm sixteen." She heard Audrey gasp that's why she looks up at her.

"Sixteen? The only things you remember is when you were sixteen? Tell me, how old do you think you are?" Sky started to fidget when Audrey stared at her intently.

"Ummm...i....i'm sixteen." Audrey suddenly stood up shaking her head.

"You're eighteen right now. Well....eighty-eight to be exact, but you still look like an eighteen years old. So basically you are still eighteen." Sky shakes her head.

"That can't be. I'm just sixteen." She exclaimed, Audrey was about to speak again when the door opened and a woman entered, she has a dark brown skin and black grey, her eyes were a light brown eyes and she is tall. Her presence shouted elegance and authority. Audrey stood up and move to the side.

"Lady Soraya, it's good to see you." Audrey greeted her.

"I know." Lady Soraya said, She looks around the room before her eyes landed on Sky. Slowly she walks closer to her, and when she was standing infront of her, she gave her a curt bow.

"I am pleased to meet you Princess Sky. The rest of the girls were very excited to see you." Even her voice held elegance, she has this thick accent in her that she find amusing.

"Ummm...n-nice to meet you too." Lady Soraya raised her eyebrow. She smiled slyly at her.

"A shy one? Hmmm... Did the queen and the regent taste change throughout the years?" Lady Soraya puts her hand under Sky's chin and tilted it up, she stared at her eye.

"Very very young, so gullable and naive." Soraya said, she smirks and lean down closer to Sky. She was close that Sky could smell her spicy scent.

"It would be very easy to break you." She then removes her hand from under her chin and stood up.

"Oh, what i mean is to teach you." She said with a sweet smile on her face and then she bowed again before she the room without anywords.

"That's Lady Soraya of House Casahara, she was from the dessert land and the fourth concubine of the queen, she isn't a vampire, but she's a shapeshifter." Sky looked up at Audrey.

"What am i doing in the Queen's harem palace and why are you and Soraya calling me princess? Aren't werewolves supposed to be just a slave?" Audrey looks like she can't explain to her something.

"I think it is the queen you should ask that about. I am only allowed to answer few of your questions." Audrey explained, someone have entered the room again, but this time it was an old lady pushing a cart with trays, pitcher and a glass on it. Audrey stood up and smiled at the old lady, she pointed the place near the bed and that where the old lady place the cart.

"But for now i think you should eat first, because later. The queen and the regent would ask for you." Sky felt fear. She have heard nasty humors about the queen and the regent. They said that they were the reason behind the enslaving of all the werepeople. And it scared her of what they might do to her.