Chapter 59

LENA

"PLEASE!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!!" Lena bit down harder on the neck of her prey draining him of his blood , by the time that she was finished the body of her victim is already dried to the bones. Her strength came back to her body, she became voluptuous again and her eye bags disappeared, she didn't feel sleepy at all, she felt very much alive.

"How long till I needed to drink blood again?" She asked her sister Victoria.

" In two days. If you wanted to recover fastly without having to under go hibernation I suggest you refrain your self from using any form of magic, take much rest that is needed, sleep at least twelve or thirteen hours a day. Also, coupling with your mates is not bad. It'll help you to relax. " She smiled at the last statement, well it wouldn't be a problem, her sweet Sky is on heat almost every day, she's very needy and demands their attention. Lena had noted too that Sky's stomach had grown bigger.

"So, news says that you are going to have three little princesses soon. Have you thought of a name?" Victoria asked while she ordered her men to dispose of the body that she had drink.

"Morana and Morae. That's what we'll call them." She started to undress and headed towards the Bath filled with Blood.

"How about the third?" Lena was silent for a while. They haven't thought of a name yet, because all they thought about is it would be just twins.

"How about you suggest a name?" She asked Victoria as she settles down on the thub

"I was thinking how about Medea? Named after the daughter of Goddess Hecate." Lena looked up and smiled.

" Medea?" She said testing the name in her mouth.

" Yes, it's perfect." She whispered closing her eyes and relaxing. She let the blood soak into her body... This is the only way she knows to stop herself from going into hibernation, she hummed and smirk, she had no problem when collecting bloods, she has thousand of prisoners beneath the castle and it is now the time to use them for something.

SKY

She lay on her bed alone, her face was red and she's feeling very hot and bothered, her breaths were short and heavy, her head is filled with licentious images, her breast were sore. Her cunt is wet and dripping.

She's been feeling like this for almost three days and each passing day it became worse and worse, why must she suffer like this? A knock on her door startled her and when she looks up she saw one of the servant entering her room while pushing a cart filled with foods.

"My lady? Are you alright?" The servant asked sounding worried, she wasn't affected by her scent... Sky sniff the air and found out the reason why she's unaffected by her heat. She's a human.

"What's your name?" She asked sitting up a little while panting. Her whole body was sweating, mist comes out of her mouth and she's hazy.

"My name is Roshan my lady." Roshan steps a little closer to her, Sky extended her hand and Roshan took it.

"Roshan, I need you to do me a favor. Call for my mates, tell them that I need them." She said sounding so out of breath. Sky clutches her chest when she felt it constrict making it hard for her to breath.

"M-my lady? Are you alright?" She looks up at her with teary eyes and beg.

"Please! Please! J-just call them!!! I beg you!" Roshan quickly nods her head and runs out of the room in rush. Sky fell down on the bed and groan, she needs them. A son escape her lips, as she curls, her hand slowly travels down between her legs and there she put a pressure on her throbbing clit. She needs to feel relieved but the only one who can give her the satisfaction is her mates. It didn't take long for her to hear the familiar foot steps of her mate coming closer, she looks up again just in time to see Catherine,her eyes were glowing, hunger was etched all over her face. Sky outstretch her hand and in a blink of an eye Catherine is by her side.

"Shhhh...I'm here." Catherine said cradling her in her arms, she kissed her cheeks, her forehead, her nose and then her lips. The presence of Catherine and her touch subside the pain, but it didn't make the heat stop, in any case she made it worst, Sky's eyes glow, furs comes out of her arm, her canine elongated, her nails digs into Catherine's flesh and she began to salivate.

"I love how you look. I really love seeing you in this state my pet, helpless and filled with desire. Let me just look at you like this for a while longer." Sky whimpers when Catherine just stared at her, she smirk at her and refused to move her hands even though Sky was practically begging.

"Wanton lust filled your eyes and who thought you could make a face like that? How adorable." Catherine chuckle, Sky started rubbing her self while she inhaled Catherine's scent.

"Please... please. Touch me." She sobs burrying her face into Catherine's chest.

" Hmmm....? Why would I do that?" Catherine grabs her hair and pulled it giving Sky a pleasurable pain.

"I...I need it, please mistress." She begged again. Catherine leaned closer to her before she kissed Sky. Her tounge quickly slips into her mouth and Sky let her dominate her. Slowly Catherine pushed her on her back and lie on top of her, but she didn't put any weight on Sky being careful not to crush her stomach. Catherine smirk and pulled the robe she was wearing making Sky lay down there naked.

"I won't let you wait any longer." Catherine said kissing her neck, before biting down, Sky gasp and close her eyes. Then slowly she felt Catherine's lips traveling down, she gave her chest extra attention, kissing, biting and pulling.

"Your breast have grown bigger... I love it." Sky moaned when Catherine sucked her left nipple while she plays with the other one.

"Moan louder pet. Let them hear you."  Sky did moaned loud when she felt Catherine's finger enter her without any warning.

"Fuck! You're this wet my love. Did you wait for me that long?" Catherine hissed when her hand moved without any struggle, her finger were moving smoothly.

"Ahh... mistresses... please.", Sky wraps her hand around Catherine as she pumped her finger inside her, Sky's back arch and her toes curled and before she could even stop herself she was coming. She screamed and sob in relief, Catherine slowly pulled her fingers out and showed Sky her dripping wet hand.

"Looks like we made a mess. Lena wouldn't like it... So...why don't we clean it?" Catherine asked with a smirk on her lips.