Chapter 64

LENA

It's been an hour since Sky went into labour, She and Catherine could hear her scream in pain while they waited outside patiently waiting for Nira to call them in. The scent of blood is thick inside to the point that it seems to crawl out of the room. Catherine was biting the tip of nail as she kept on sighing, While Lena remained calm, or at least trying to calm herself.

Another scream come from the room and that seems to cause a reaction on Catherine.

"Can't we just come in? We've been here in an hour? I'm sure we're fine to get in." But before she could take another step a hand stops her. It was Victoria.

"That's not a good idea." She said, she looks at them intently before she lets go of Catherine's arm and leans against the wall.

"The smell of blood inside is too strong, you might not be able to control yourself. So please wait calmly." She explained as another cry of pain came from the room.

"There's nothing to worry, Your is strong. The children are, I can assure you that everything will be just fine." Victoria assurre them. Suddenly they heard Nira shouting, kept on saying to push and that she could already see the head. After another minute everyone felt quite as a loud cry of a new born infant rang inside the room. Lena's heart suddenly swell with a new feeling that she can't quite explain... She felt so full and calm, she felt....so complete.

"Congratulations sister. You are a mother now." Victoria said patting her shoulder. Another moment pass by and the door opened again and. A servant came out holding a small infant wrap in a white blanket, she smiled at them and step closer to Lena to let her see the child.

"Your majesty.... It's your first born." She said and Lena lean a little closer to look at the small child.

"She definitely looks like you Lena." Catherine said with a smile on her lips... Lena remained silent and she just stared at the infant who has her face and her mother's hair color.

"Would you like to carry her?" The question of the servant snaps her out of her deep thinking. She hesitated at first but one encouraging look from Catherine and she finally agree. Lena was nervous to carry the small child, she's afraid that she might break her.

"What should we call her your Majesty?" Victoria asked. Lena looked a the small child and smiled.

"She should be called Morana Fiore." Soon after another cry of a child came and the door open, Another servant came out carrying a still crying infant. She stood in front of a smiling Catherine.

"Your Majesty." The servant said allowing Catherine to carry their child. This one has a golden hair, the same as Catherine's hair... But she still looks like Lena.

"Your so beautiful." Catherine said as she coos the small and still crying child... Lena could already tell that this one would be like Catherine and a trouble maker.

"Welcome home Morae." Catherine whispered as she kissed her daughter's forehead. Slowly the infant stops crying and fell asleep, and lastly they waited for their last daughter. Sky screams were more pained than usual... And they waited and waited until she stops screaming... But there was no cry of another child. They also noticed how Victoria suddenly tensed... She looked at the door worriedly so Lena asked.

"What's wrong?" She asked, Victoria looks at her nervously.

"The child... She's not breathing."

SABEL

" Are you sure you know the way?" Sabel asked Crystal as she led them through the snowy mountain. The snow have been falling heavily and it is extremely cold in this side of the mountain.

" The blood flowers blooms on top of the mountain or in caves around here.... We should be able to reach the top in a few more days... But first we must take a rest." Crystal said as she took a turn left. Sabel wanted to disagree but... They have no choice... They need to look for some shelter or they freeze to death. Crystal was quick enough to find a cave and they quickly settled in.

"We could rest here for now and then we leave tomorrow at sunrise." She said as she drops the heavy bag she's carrying. She noticed that inside the caves there were dried woods that Crystal have started to gather.

"Hey you! Can you start a fire?" Crystal asked Guinever who had been quite throughout their journey. Guinever glares at Crystal who just shrug and waited for Guinever to start a fire. In the end Guinever did as what she was asked for and burned the woods, Black flames came started to appear and it quickly warms the whole cave.

"It seems that you have been here before." Sabel said trying to make a conversation.

" I've been assigned here by the queen together with some werewolves to guard this place. Every cave we found we put a stock of dried woods in case of emergency. I've known this mountain very well." Crystal explained.

" Then you should've stayed in here." Came Guinever's retort.

" You should have also stayed locked up and dried." Crystal replied sarcastically, the two of them glared at each other.

" Could you two stop it? We need to be  a team here." She said, glaring at the two.

" Why did you have to bring her with you?" Crystal asked sounding annoyed.

" To guard her from you." Guinever Replied as she sneer at Crystal. Now the two started to hiss and sneer at each other.

"That's enough!!!" She shouted making the two stop. Sabel just sighed and pick up the book she that lady Ellaina gave her.

"We need to look for three things in this mountain. A blood flower, the leaves of the moon tree and a thing called Luya. Do you know what it is?" She asked Crystal who only chuckle.

" It's just a herb. Nira has one." Sabel frown, why didn't she tell her that?

"Anyway... Where would she use this?"  Crystal shrug her shoulder.

"She'll use it to help Lena recover, she'll make a remedies that would boost the lost of Lena's power. So she wouldn't have to undergo hibernation " Guinever explained. So that was this all about... It seems that Lady Ellaina truly cared for her childrens. Well at least she's a good mother.