Chapter 9

SKY

"Are you alright now my lady?" The new servant ask as Sky soaks in the bathtub filled with warm water, she nods her head and watch as the servants left. Lady Soraya was back into her room, and she have realized something, lady Soraya may be slender looking but she's actualy strong, she have felt her strong muscle and firm body when she pinned her down, and looking down at her wrist there was already bruise forming.

Sky saw her face morps into a lion, and lions faces were often carve in the armor of great knights and she did claim that she is Soraya the great lion of the desert, maybe she's a warrior! But how did a warrior ended up inside the harem palace? Was she taken? And the hurt was there!

"Sky." She looks up to see her mate, Lena standing at the door with her arms crossed together.

"Yes mistress?." She quickly submerge her hand at the water to hide the bruise.

"Nothing...i was just checking on you." She watches as Lena's eyes blink slowly and she's uncomfortable. She can read her well, infact, she can read anyone! It was gift or a talent that has been bestowed upon her, for some reason she could read peoples emotion by looking in their eyes and she could tell that her mate is worry.

"What's wrong mistress?" She asked her, Lena looks down at her feet before she heard her release a heavy breath.

"Nothing, i just... How are you?" Lena walks closer to her and sat down at the side of the bathtub.

"I'm fine. Nothing much have happened." She said looking straight ahead, she felt Lena pouring water on her shoulder using her hand.

"Are you board? You could go in the back garden and shift, the garden there is much more larger." Sky purrs when Lena massage her shoulder. She couldn't help but touch her hand to make it stay at a certain area.

"Is that a bruise?" Her eyes widen when, she quickly hid her wrist but Lena held it examining it, she could see the fury in Lena's eyes.

"Who did this to you?" Lena's voice rises and Sky winced, she tried to pull her hand away but Lena won't let go.

"It's an accident." She said looking into her eyes. Lena pulled her out of the bath.

"Who did this to you? I command you to tell me the truth." A sudden heavy feeling took over her body, and it felt like something i clawing up it's way inside her throat.

"It was Soraya." She blurted out, and she was shock when she did, as if a magical force had took over her forcing her to speak the truth.

"What?" Lena asked in quite disbelief.

"I-it was an accident! She was drunk and i wasn't hurt at all. It's just a bruise!" She exclaimed again holding Lena's forearm.

"She must be punish for this, she have hurt you." She was about to walk away but Sky kept her firm grip into her forearm making her stay.

"Please, just listen to me. She didn't mean to hurt me! It's unintentional." Sky begged her, Lena seems to be giving in and so she try again.

"Lady Soraya has been kind to me, she's a friend. It was just... She's drunk at that time and accidentally vent out her anger at me." Lena's eyebrow furrowed, she faced her completely.

"Anger? What is she angry about?" Sky bit her lower lip and she remembers the emotion that she had seen in lady Soraya's eyes.

"She's angry because deep inside she's hurt. Lonely... I think she is lonely."

"Do you know why?" She shakes her head.

"No, i don't know why. But...but mistress please don't punish her. She really didn't mean it." Lena's face soften and then she nods pulling her closer to her, she closes her eyes and inhaled Lena's scent. Loving it dearly.

"I would like to spend my day with you today like this. Would you mind laying down with me?" She didn't hesitate and nods her head, allowing Lena to guide her back to her own bed.

"Can i wear some-"

"No, i want you naked." Lena said cutting her words, she nods and lay on the bed obediently, Lena covers them with the thick blanket, it's extremely colder today than she remembers. The summer must have been close, the Sky would clear and the sun would show itself again.

"Hmmm...i'm glad that you're healthy. Look at this flesh." Sky blush when Lena squeez her breast.

"Has it gotten bigger little pet?" Sky hid her face and shakes her head, she's embarrassed.

"Hmmm... No? I doubt that." Lena chuckled and then she tweak her nipples making her press her body againts her mate. She was teasing her again.

"Hey... Do you remember last night right?." Lena's voice suddenly drops down and it became sensuos, making her shiver. She nods her head as her answer but Lena wasn't satisfied, she wants to hear her voice.

"Use your voice." She commanded, pinching her nipple.

"Y-yes mistress." She stammered, Lena then sooths her by gently caressing her hardened nipples.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes mistress." The attention that Lena was giving her was satisfying for her wolf, the touch that she was giving was enough to make her wolf go crazy, and if she didn't do anything she might lose control, so pulled away, giving them a little space. But Lena doesn't want that, so instead she pulled her closer to her, keeping her in place.

"I want you close to me." She whispered kissing her forehead, Lena closed her eyes and Sky watches her as she fell asleep. It was a little weird watching her mate sleep, back then the only person she'd like to watch while asleep is Tasha. Her heart suddenly beats, she wonders how her friends are doing now. Is Tasha still alive? The last time she saw her was when she was being drag out of the brothel, because she have done something wrong. Maybe she could make a request to see her friends.