"It looks good, maybe I need to take two laps running tomorrow," I joked as Ophelia used her hand and gently slapped my arm.

"Shut up, you have to enjoy the food I served for the anniversary dinner we missed," Ophelia muttered pouting her lips. 

"Okay, let's rest and we will go for breakfast and shopping for tomorrow," I said next to her ear, I could see she pressed her lips to subtle a grin, and nodded her head in replied, "Good."

"Thank you for the dinner," I kissed her cheek and we took the plates of our dinner to the island, but there was only a plate of beef and a plate of green garden. We took our seats, Ophelia gently pushed a plate with beef closer to my side and she pulled the plate of salad to her side. 

I tilted my head and wondered, "Are you having a diet again?"

"Nope, I'm just having the mood for salad today," Ophelia grinned and she took her silverware and said, "Let's eat before your sirloin steak gets cold!" 

We shared some jokes and Ophelia practically watched me finish the delicious dinner she cook since she only eat salad would be faster than me. I was stuffed after I ate the last slice of beef and joked, "It is really delicious, did you takeout from Jefferson?"

"Wow, I'm flattering. Thank you, I would take it as a compliment," Ophelia grinned proudly but she looked at me in skepticism. "Should I trust you? You practically said the same thing." 

"Did I?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yea," she said flatly.

"I just like your cooking. So, I would be happy to eat any food you cook for me," I assured Ophelia and I held her hand. 

She bit her lips and said, "Okay, I will believe you." After a while, her smile spread wide. "Oh, I made a dessert for you! One moment, please," Ophelia stood up and walked to the island and took a black cloth and I quickly interrupted and pointed at the clothing, "Hold on, what are you trying to do?

"This?" Ophelia smirked, "I will take this and blindfold you."

"Put it back, Lia. You know I never play this stuff, right?"

 Ignoring me, Ophelia stood behind me with a hand on me and whispered near my ear, "Relax, baby. Just for a little fun. I won't hurt you." Ophelia giggled as she kissed my cheek and was ready to wrap my eyes as she said softly, "Close your eyes."

I scoffed and complied as she carefully wrapped around my eyes. "Can you see what it this?"

I wanted to roll my eyes back to my head knowing she was teasing me. "Pitch black."

"Good, I will be right back. No peeking!"

"Ya, Ya," I replied as I heard her footsteps and assumed she was going to the kitchen to open the fridge, and her footsteps were getting closer to me again. She pulled my chair backward and I felt her straddle my lap.

"Shit! I'm gonna in love with this look. You're damn hot!" Ophelia said with laughter.

"Lia, I swear I will kick you out of our room if you're doing something stupid right now!"

"Calm down, baby. Have I ever played this stuff to you?" Ophelia asked softly as I shook my head in reply. "Exactly, but now I'm quite enjoyed doing this, Ouch," she yelped after I pinched her cheek and I heard her point out, "Now who is kinky?"

I remained silent as she giggled, "I know you love it, baby."

"Where is the dessert? Let's make it quick," I groaned.

"Oh, someone's patience is running thin," Ophelia said softly as I heard the voice of a spoon clicking a bowl or plate. "Say ah, baby."

I opened my mouth and let her feed the dessert. It was a sweet and liquid form of food when I taste and swallowed it. 

"Can you guess what food it is?"

"It is something like a jam, but not really. I know it is apple taste. Sort of baby food," I wondered and I tried to taste the food lingering in my tongue. 

"I will give you one more chance to guess the food, say ah again," Ophelia said as I did as she told and taste the food again. 

"Is that apple puree?" I instantly confirmed. 

"Bingo!"

I eagerly opened my eyes after she undid the cloth, I gasped with both of my hands covering my mouth. Ophelia was smiling happily at me and holding the baby scan picture to show me. I couldn't help but I was overwhelmed with a piece of happy news that we had been longing for so long. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I buried my face in her chest and let the joy of tears dampen her shirt.

"We are ready to be mama, baby," Ophelia said and I felt she kissed my temple.

"Yes, I can't wait for it!"

Ophelia gently patted my head and said, "That was pretty hard to hide this surprise from you. I never tell you a head-up because I don't want to get you disappointed again after we both had a few times of trying." 

I pulled away from her and chuckled, "I was too oblivious. How come I was never aware of your mood swing, the choice of your taste... change."

"Because you're silly," Ophelia laughed and hung her arms around my neck as she leaned in kiss my lips. 

After a month we get married, we had tried to IVF a few times, but I failed twice and Ophelia was having her second attempt for this after she failed the first time. We would plan to adopt one if Ophelia couldn't make it, but now she made it.

Ophelia never failed to give me surprises, and this time was a big one. We were sitting on the couch of her fitting room and discussing the room for our child. 

"Should we add a mini closet for our baby here?" Ophelia said with a hum. 

"Let's just expand it. If she is a girl I don't think this room will be enough, for all of us," I said as Ophelia laughed and rested her head on my shoulder and said, "It would be sweet if our baby is a girl, I can doll up her as a little princess."

"I like it sound of that," I agreed and I used a hand to caress Ophelia's belly. "I'm thinking to change my study room for our baby, and my workplace will be in the living room." 

"What about we take a designer to do a study and fitting room here?" Ophelia suggested.

"Are you sure about that?" I indicated surrounding the room which was merely for us to walk excepted for a space in the heart of the room for us to stand and looked at the wardrobe.

"You're right," Ophelia agreed sheepishly. 

An hour had passed after a tv show we watched, and we decided to relax in our bedroom, laying in our bed and goofing around since we were wide awake and thrilled about our baby. I was holding Ophelia in my arms, and said near her ear, "I love you, Lia."

Ophelia lifted her face to kiss my lips as she grinned, "I love you more, baby." After a while, we eventually drift off to our bed. 

A/N: The story about Keira x Ophelia officially ended 😍

Thank you for reading if you're reading up to there! I'm deeply appreciated!

P.S: I might be confusing you guys who play who. So they are my imagination of how they look like. But, you could have your own imagination ☺️

Gal Gadot as Keira Harrison

Bridget Satterlee as Ophelia Kendrick