Prologue

"What are you doing?" I asked and stared at Ophelia calmly. Deep down, I was a nervous wreck. We were only an inch away from each other and intimately close with her minty breath fanning my lips.

I knew the heat and color crept on my face were betraying me, and she might know I was panicked.

An adorable smirk played on the pretty blonde's peachy lips as her green eyes were twinkling and asked, "Are you gay?"

Okay, this question was too forward and I didn't expect she would ask.

Am I?

"I'm straight," I responded.

Maybe?

"Yes, Jane," Ophelia teased with a light chuckle and my heart skipped a beat when she cupped my face as she gazed at me tenderly, "Stop lying to yourself, Keira." Her voice was getting soothe and she pointed out, "Your feeling is telling you."

I was speechless after I heard whatever she said. I had never dated a girl before. Even though I had dated a few guys, I had no feelings or ideas about romance.

Feeling?

Right, I never had this feeling before. Why am I always nervous when she was around? What were all of these about?

"Do you feel something right now?" Ophelia's asked in her husky voice. I swallowed slowly to avoid her seeing that, but the voice was a little too loud for us to hear.

"Your heartbeat is beating fast," Ophelia added as her eyes trailed from my eyes and lingered at my lips. She was damn right. She seemed legit in everything she pointed out.

Stop, Ophelia. Just stop it, I'm begging you.

I inhaled sharply and froze like a statue when she was inching closer to me and I shut my eyes. My heart was rapidly pounding on my ribcage like ready to break it anytime and I startled by her cold nose was touching mine. Oh god, she was killing me. It was a hint that our lips would be connected if either of us moved.

"You're cute," Ophelia murmured.

Sometimes, I wouldn't dare to see her eyes because I knew I would keep staring at them and I wanna...

My train of thought was cut off by a buzz of Ophelia's phone. I could feel she decided to ignore the phone as her hands cradled my face.

I slightly opened my eyes to peek and I quickly shut them again after I saw her striking green eyes. I couldn't describe the way she looked at me, but it was lovely. I liked it so much.

In the meantime, the phone buzzed again as I heard Ophelia groan. She slipped her hands away from my face and I felt the coldness wrapped around me immediately.

I eventually let my eyes open and she was rummaging in her handbag and cursing under her breath. After a while, she finally found her phone and said breathlessly, "Hello?"

I could silently take a good view of her side profile with my eyes and her adorable face slightly frowned and seemed annoyed. She rolled her cute green eyes and snorted, "Fine, I'll be right there in 5." Her pretty face softened a little, and smiled, "I love you, dad."

Ophelia exhaled softly after she ended the call. She casually dropped her phone into her handbag as she turned to me and smirked, "Well, we'll talk again."

She leaned in pecked my cheek and winked, "See you later, cutie."

I was stunned and my mouth slack ajar and watched her walking with her hips slightly swaying left and right a little more to tease me. Those pair of the butts were tempting me to slap them.

Wait a minute. What was on my mind?

I quickly slapped my face and cursed out loud, "Wake the fuck up Keira Harrison! Stop watching!"

"Admit it, cutie. You're gay," I froze after I heard the sweet voice again. I slowly lift my face as Ophelia was smiling at me innocently and standing right in front of me.

With the evidence on her face, she heard it. I was dying of embarrassment now. She lowered down close to me again as I tried to swallow slowly. Her left hand reached past my back as I heard the sound of a jiggling voice from the keys behind me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your nice little dream," Ophelia said with a smile and she flashed the ring of keys in her hand and shrugged, "Because I have forgotten this." She gently pinched my face and blew a kiss, "Bye, cutie."

I opened and close my mouth while I was watching her walk away attractively like a cat. I buried my face in my hands and rubbed around my face and muffled screams in my hands in frustration, "Dammit! That's so embarrassing!"

Ophelia Kendrick, what had you done to me?

~~~~~~

A/N: Hi! a new story again. I love to write stories because I feel great after writing a story.

Well, this is my random idea of the story. I hope this story could be RN smoothly like my previous book.

This time I hope I could make a longer version story I could. Depend on my idea.

I hope you guys will love my stories 😉