Chapter Ten

A knight will always keeps their head high to fight for their battle. They never have a chance to be merciful to anyone on the battlefield or even full of trust in everyone on their team since they have to be aware of any invisible enemy with them. I'm amazed by their spirit to protect their highest and the kingdom.

~Ophelia Kendrick~

A/N: I don't think this line was appropriate to put in a conversation, but it was a random idea that I think was for Ophelia's thought. Happy reading.

~~~

Ophelia's POV

I might skip a little of my awakening since nobody will like to hear that. So, after I get ready I was in our bed smiling like an idiot and staring at the dark-haired beauty next to me. She was still in her wonderland with her back facing me and curled up in a fetal position.

I adored this side of her, a lady who had the height towered me and looked intimidating in others' eyes, but the way she slept made her look so petite, and cute, and I liked it. She might be cold, and I gingerly drape the duvet around her back for her to get warm.

She sighed softly and seemed comfortable with the duvet wrapped her like a burrito. Speaking of food, I had to wake her up quickly before we missed a chance to get the delicious food in town.

I cleared my throat and called out loud, "Wakey! Wakey! It's time for school!"

Right, I sound like a mom. But, it was fun to wake people up like that. Let's hope Keira wouldn't punch my gut.

Somehow, the poor pretty lady was startled as she swiftly turned to me as asked warily, "I'm sorry! Did I oversleep?"

"Good morning, beautiful. Nah, I'm just getting hungry. That's why I wake you up. Come on, get ready, and let's go out and eat," I started babbling as she chuckled and she laid her back on the mattress and sighed, "Give me 5 minutes and I'll be quick."

Keira turned her back to face me and gradually slipped off the bed as she stretched her arms over her head sharing an inch of her lean waist for me to see in a brief second, and the beauty eventually disappeared in the bathroom. I sighed softly with a smile as I lay on the bed and waited for her.

"So, what is the plan for today?" Keira asked while she looked at me and waited expectedly. She never gave up since she had tried to find out plenty of time, but any luck for her.

"Nothing much we have to do after we attend the gala tonight. So, we will have an outdoor game later since it's still early," I said truthfully and ready to feed her a grape. Her silver eyes trailed from my face to my hand as she smiled before taking it from me, but I shifted my hand away from her and grinned, "Say ah."

She rolled her eyes at me with a chuckle but did as I told and she opened her mouth for me to pop the grape into it.

"Thank you," she quickly said before eating the grape and she turned to grin at me. "It's sweet, I like it."

"It kinda makes sense if you think the grape is sweet from the person who fed you," I joked and winked at her.

"Let's see if you think it's sweet either," she smiled while taking a grape from the paper bag and ready to feed me.

"No doubt it would be heavenly sweet," I opened my mouth and let her pop the grape for me. I started chewing to taste it as I moaned with my eyes close, "It's so good!"

Keira laughed and I said as a matter of fact, "I mean it!" She tried to stifle her laughter but I burst out laughing cause she joined along again.

We had spent an hour for our food hunt at the row of the stalls right in front of the hotel we were living in, we knew our stomachs were pretty filled and happy to have fun. Somehow, I was quite surprised Keira was afraid of height.