Chapter Eighteen

Ophelia's POV

If you wondered what would I do on Sunday? Sleeping. It was splendid that Keira was holding me in her arms, and caressing my hair in our bed. I was still wondering what should I get for our breakfast. I giggled when Keira inhaled the side of my neck because it was ticklish. She loved to do that.

"Wake up, my blonde sleeping beauty," Keira said softly near my ear as she kissed my cheek. "I made breakfast for us."

"Yikes! The shitty mud again?" I gagged when I thought about the breakfast she served. A shiver sent down my spine when her soothing chuckle voice near my ear along with her minty breath passed through my face.

"It's healthy food, Lia. We need to eat clean since we have eaten many junk food and pizza lately. You got me stuff and I put on many pounds too," Keira explained patiently as she gently caressed my face with a hand.

"Oh, come on. It's Sunday, baby," I whined with pursed lips and I pointed out, "Cheese and mac are not too bad for a diet, right?" I yelped when Keira slapped my butt in response.

"That is junk food too, Lia," she said as I felt her try to turn me to face her. I pouted at her as she was giving me her attractive smirk that I knew very well. "Oat is great and high in fiber," she said and seemed to stifle a grin when she saw my unimpressed face. She pecked my nose and said, "It is not that bad, isn't it?" I shook my head trying to change her mind, but her grin was freaking pretty.

"I added yogurt and banana for you," Keira chuckled when I squealed excitedly. "Okay, only for today which is special for you." Keira said as I pecked her lips and grinned, "Thanks! You're so sweet."

"Okay, let's eat. I'll go to a gym after this," Keira said.

"No exercise day, baby. It is a rest day!" I whined but Keira had left the bed and she stretched a hand for me. I slapped her hand away lightly before claiming her hand. She shook her head at me with a chuckle and pinched my cheek.

The time was moving splendidly fast, it seemed in a blink that we had been dating for 6 months. I appreciated Keira had practically shared everything about her with me as she told me she had nothing need to hide since I had seen her everything which I would love to explore more and more.

Unfortunately, I had a limitation in sharing mine with her. I was grateful she would never pressure me and gave me so much consideration, but I felt bad I couldn't be ready anytime for her for that.

I sighed as I keep switching the tv channel since I was getting bored with the same silly cooking shows and cartoons. One hour of waiting was killing me, I couldn't wait for Keira to come back from the gym, so I could hoop in the shower with her.

"I'm home!"

Finally! I whipped my head in the door direction as I squealed. I raised my arms high and wiggled at her aggressively, "Welcome back! It takes me forever to wait!"

Keira laughed as she unzipped the jacket and took it off. She folded it to put it on her arm, leaving her sports bra and spandex with her. I shamelessly roamed her nice abs with bit my lips, and Keira used a towel to wipe the sweat from her neck, arms, and her abdomen once again. She blew a kiss at me before walking into the bathroom and ready for her shower.

Would I just let her shower alone without me? Never. Wink.

I quickly dash to the front door of the bathroom stripped from my head to toe as I opened the door. The nice view of her back revealed at the glass door covered with the steam of the warm water got me swallowed greedily. I couldn't wait to be her little sponge to caress her nice skin.