Chapter Seven

Keira's POV

I felt a wave of pressure kicking in my head as I wrinkled up my face. It was horrible after too much wine.

Even though we had so much wine but I would still be sober yet tiring. It was enjoyable spending time with Ophelia like that. Also, this made me miss sleepover time at Cassy's place for our movies marathon and cooking the crazy idea of sinful food at her home during the weekend. Gratefully, her parents never kicked us out of their house.

We seldom met each other since we graduated from college. I was getting busy on my job while she was engaging in her diner which was her family business.

That made sense we cook a lot back in our teen time because she loved to cook but her idea was terrified. After we had given her constructive feedback on the menu her family and I was glad about her final menu recipe. Not saying she was a bad cook, but the idea of her recipe was ridiculous.

Somehow, we never get old of bickering whenever we chat or have phone calls. Our hearts were strong for each other as sisters.

Aside from the pressure and irritating ache in my head, I felt a weight and warmth were on top of my body. I smiled down when I found out the adorable blonde sleeping beauty was still in her sweet slumber.

Ophelia's head nestled in the crook of my neck, a leg wrap on my waist, and a hand on my right breast. I chuckled knowing she didn't mean it. I gingerly brushed the strand of her blond hair aside for me to look at her sleeping side profile, her natural cherry color lips were pouting and soft breathing was fanning my neck.

She was a likable girl, I couldn't take my eyes away from her and I softly put my hand on her head trying not to interrupt her sleep, and gradually reached down the nape of her neck. When I tried to move my left arm, I just realize my hand was resting on her butt and the rest of my arm was beneath the side of her body.

I really enjoyed laying in the bed with an adorable guest on a nice Saturday morning. Unfortunately, the uncomfortable numbness crawled around to my entire arms and I had to do something which was too soon for my liking.

"Ophelia," I called softly near her ear to wake her up. The corner of her beautiful lips lifted upward as she sighed softly, "Good morning, pretty lady."

Even though my arm was calling for help, but I was more entertained by her good call. I chuckled and asked close to whisper, "Mind if you lift your hips a little?"

"Oh, it's good for asking. I thought you'll never ask," Ophelia said dreamily with a smirk. Somehow, she never move but her hand gently grasped my breast as her head snuggle closer to me and sighed comfortably, "So comfy. Don't wake me up."

I couldn't stand it anymore as I groaned softly, "O-Ophelia, I don't like to do this, but can you let my arm free?"

"Did we play handcuff thing?" Ophelia asked groggily.

"N-No, My arm. My arm is stuck beneath you. I'm sorry to wake you up like that," I said and tried to pry my arm away.

"Holy shit!" Ophelia abruptly flipped her back on the mattress to free my arm and she quickly sat on her feet. She seemed to feel bad and worried. Before she took my arm to check I quickly used my other hand to stop her, "It's okay. Give me a second."

"Shit! I'm so so sorry," she said as embarrassment washed over her face, she ran her hands on her blonde hair and looked at me, "Why didn't you wake me up? I'm killing your arm."

"It's fine, really. I'm glad you have a nice sleep," I assured her and gently used a hand to pat her head as she pursed her lips looking adorable. I gently massage my sore arm with my right hand and suggested, "I'll get us breakfast before sending you home, okay?"