Until We Meet ... Her

A/N: Hi mates, yea a randomly added scene. This part will connect to my new story (You Frame My Heart). 
This shot just randomly came out of my mind and I let it happened. 

Besides, I have been debating this shot should be put in here or my new book. And finally, I decided to put it in here. 

P.S: Mature content included (Enjoy or skim with your innocent eyes.) 

Third Person's POV

An early 20's shoulder-length dark hair girl with thick black rim glasses was rushing to The Newton's coffee shops in a hurry. She was pushing the door while she was busy checking her watch. She started panicking that she was going to be late. Especially when she had to make explanations to her lady bosses.

In her mind, she was picturing her intimidating blonde lady boss shooting her a death glare. The young adult shuddered and quickly brush off the nightmare, and quickly furnish the very first task of her daily routine. She was ready to make the usual order to her lady bosses.

"Here you go, one Americano, one Hot chocolate, and two cheese bagels." Charli, the owner of the coffee shop handed a bag of packed food to the worried younger girl with a warm smile.

At that moment the younger girl saw a bright on top of Charli's head with a pair of invisible wings behind her. Her worries were gone in a second as she felt relief. She exclaimed with the biggest grin spread across her face "Thank you so much! I owe you, Charli!"

Charli waved her off with a light chuckle "Hurry before you're late, Irene."

Irene felt so thankful. However, she had no time to pull Charli into a hug or kiss her cheek for appreciation. Instead, she quickly places the cash notes on the counter before dashing out to the door and saying out loud, "Thank you for understanding, Charli. You're my savior! Keep the change in my lady boss's favor! Bye!"

Charli was too late to respond to anything, she smiled and shook her head, and took the change dropped into the tips box.

******

The panicked young girl was brushing past the crowd with holding a bag of food as a busy mum carrying a baby in the street flooded with people.

Finally, she reached the front door of Flamingo Hotel, and she checked her watch once again before entering the building. She sighed in relief with her palm resting on her chest. There's still at least half an hour for her before tardy. She slows down her pace and continues to walk to her lady boss's office to deliver the breakfast.

With every step to the lady bosses' office, Irene's body was turning cold with every single pore of her hair erupting. The huge door of the room becomes an eerie scene for her, especially the intimidating blonde inside the room.

Irene took a few deep breaths before pushing the huge door open. Once a scene of the room appears in her sight, she could feel the tension and stress engulfing her.

The blonde in her beige loosen blouse was sitting at her working desk fully occupied with her job. Her green eyes were running on her LCD screen as her slender fingers were typing rapidly without taking a break.

Meanwhile, the blonde's wife, a dark-haired lady in a black suit and matching black stiletto was back facing Irene. She was engaged in her phone call with her voice full of authority.

"Did you prepare the report for the upcoming meeting?" Irene jumped a little when she heard an intimidating voice sent from her blonde boss, but her face remains the same expression without looking at Irene.

Irene was trying not to get intimated by her lady boss, but she fails. She answered with a little stuttered "Y-yes, I've prepared. Also, there will have upcoming two more meetings with the board of directors and the head of departments. I'll send the documents to you shortly after this."