Chapter Sixteen

Ophelia's POV

"Hey," Keira's voice was soft and low and her smile was devilishly hot. My eyes roamed from her head to her toes. Her silky dark hair was disheveled, an oversize plain white button-down shirt that barely covered her smooth skin with nothing at all.

I held the collar of her shirt to tug her closer to me as she brushed her lips toward mine. I used a hand to cradle her face and whispered, "Hi, you're looking so hot today."

Keira gently pressed her lips against mine as she nibbled my lower lips with her teeth slightly tugging and she said in between our lips, "So, you have been patiently waiting for a surprise. I shall grant a little tidbit for you."

"Yes, please!" I said with a voice that I couldn't recognize. She chuckled as she could sense I grew so much hunger for her as I got starved for many days. Keira drew away from me and let herself straddle my abdomen. She had surely but slowly undone the button of the shirt that was too slow for my liking and I just wanted to rip it off.

Keira's hands reached her collarbone teasingly caressing them as her sigh was long and husky. I keep my eyes on her button-up shirt that got parted and revealed her fair and smooth skin. I was stunned with my eyes capturing her breathtaking glorious body, and I took a large gulp down to my throat as a response.

She lowered her body against mine as I sighed at the nice warmth from her alluring body. The pit of heat from my core transmitted over my body screaming for our skin-to-skin and her touch. I took her hand to reach beneath my shirt and let her take in the role. I kissed her hungrily with my tongue battling with hers.

"Stop teasing, just fuck me, baby," I whimpered as I grip her hand which was fondling my breast.

******

"Wake up, sleeping beauty. We are getting late if you're not going to wake up."

Well, I would never complain to wake up with a soothing voice like that, but sometimes it did drive me nuts. It was a dream again. Haha, Yay me

I groaned as I flipped my body to another side, reluctantly waking up from my steamy-romantic dream.

"Not again, Lia. Did you dream about us again?" Keira asked with a chuckle as I felt a dip behind the spot on my backside.

"I hate you," I retorted as I pouted my lips. I felt my back get covered by Keira's warmth, her nice feather kisses around my right cheek, and a hand of hers slipped at my left cheek to turn my face for her. I remained my eyes closed but let her plant a few kisses on my lips.

"It works!"

I slowly let my eyes open, her beautiful smile and lovely gray eyes gazing at mine got my mood lit up. But, that wasn't enough for me. I cleared my throat and said, "Well, I'm still unhappy."

"You have to get ready, Lia," Keira reminded me as I could feel a slap on my butt that got me jumped a little. I knew she wasn't the kind of person that like to tease or do something kink, but the warmth just spread my face as I bit my lips to suppress a goofy grin.

"Lia?" Keira called softly as she gently cradled my face.

"Okay okay, I'm going!" I said as she helped me to get off the bed and I jumped again when I felt she slap at my butt again. But, this time was a bit hard for me and I turned to look at her and hissed, "Ouch!"