Chapter Twelve

Keira's POV

"How many pictures have you taken?" I chuckled and gently caressed Ophelia's soft cheek with my hand. I couldn't help but smile at her mesmerizing grin while she was happily taking out the picture from her Polaroid camera.

Once she had taken out the printed picture she excitedly fanned the picture as she smiled in satisfaction after the image appeared in the photo. "The view is extremely perfect with a goddess in there," she blew a kiss at me as she happily showed the picture of me.

Somehow, I didn't pay much attention to the picture she had taken since she was my only attention at the moment. I gently pinched her cheek and teased, "Never tired of calling me like that, huh?"

She hummed and leaned in planting a soft kiss on my lips as she drew away a little. A pair of her green eyes dance gracefully and the corner of her lips lifted while she was staring at me.

"Never," she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist and nestled her face in the crook of my neck, and I effectively sighed softly and leaned in closer to relish her warmth and soft breathing around me.

"I wish we can spend our time like this forever," she murmured.

I pecked the top of her head as I leaned my head against hers again and assured her, "We eventually will do that after we get retired."

She shifted her head as I drew a space for her while she looked at me pouting her adorable lips. "No way, I don't think I could wait for so long. Let's just quit our job instead!"

I laughed at her adorableness and I couldn't tell if she was joking because she seemed serious about the idea she had suggested. Somehow, she still pouted her lips and waited for my response expectedly. I laughed again and pointed out, "I think your dad might freak out after he knows this breaking news about us."

"It's a piece of awesome breaking news, right? The princess of The Flamingo found her true love in her castle. What a perfect fairytale story," She grinned dreamily.

"So, shall we back to our topic?" I asked with a smile.

"You're a killjoy just like my dad," Ophelia sighed as she nestled her head in the crook of my neck again.

"What about we at least send a notice to your dad that we would retire after 10 years? In the meantime, we can sustain your dad's business and find a potential person to take over the business. And then, we have saved enough money to enjoy our retired life and you would be 35 while I'm 42," I suggested and gently caressed her face.

Ophelia giggled and vibrated the crook of my neck as I heard her chime in, "That sound perfect, I love it!"

I gently reached my hand on her chin and lift her lovely face for me to plant a soft kiss on her lips which earn a cheery smile from her I had adored very much. She happily took my hand and drape my arm around her neck like a scarf for her to snuggle closer to me as she turned to look at the mirror. I smiled at her hand holding mine and followed her gaze to the view of the Jungfraujoch on the train.

******

"I don't think I can do this, I'm too old for that," I chuckled at Ophelia. I was skipping this kind of outdoor sport since I'm not a fan of skiing.

"No way! Ski with me, please?" Ophelia pleaded as she pouted her lips. Deep down we knew I would never say no to that spell of hers.

"No," I tried to insist as I shook my head with crossed my arms for letting her know this wouldn't work for me.

"Trust me, baby. It would be fun!" she tried to convince me with a grin while putting her hand on my upper arm and gently caressing it.