Chapter Nine

Keira's POV

"God dammit!" I muttered after I accidentally push off a stack of my papers from my table. I exhaled as I shut my eyes when I saw the papers which had already been pinned by Ophelia scattered beautifully on the floor.

Well done, Keira. You did a great job to screw up.

I was distracted when Ophelia giggled while reading something on her phone. These few days the adorable blonde was always in my mind while I was in my slumber since that day we had spent time together.

Stop, I had to quit thinking about her.

My jobs had been left behind since I was getting slow in working. I might unable to back on track if I keep stuck in my silly questions, and the pressure and anxiety crawling up when I realize the business trip is coming in a few days.

My energy was drained after long thought about my ongoing work, I sighed again as I massage my temples to ease the soreness in my head. Unfortunately, I had wasted most of my time to think something not related to my job.

In the meantime, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. They were warm and nice, but my body stiffed when I felt she pressed my muscle and I lifted my shoulders and laughed unconsciously. I swiftly held her hands to stop her but she keep doing it and said softly near my ear, "Relax, Miss Harrison. You'll get better. Your body is too stiff."

"It's okay, Ophelia. I-I oh!" I yelped. It hurt!

"Do you trust me, Keira? Try to relax, okay. So, it won't be hurt," Ophelia said softly in her cute voice as I tried my best to do as she told me. Once I slightly ease my muscle, the pressure from her hands touched the sensitive part of tissues in my shoulders, I effectively giggled and craned my neck as Ophelia joined along.

I could feel my body was loosened up after her gentle massage and I was getting comfortable and let my eyes close to relish her hands on me. I never like to get massages but Ophelia did an amazing job.

"Thanks, Ophelia. You're right. It feels so good," I sighed softly.

Ophelia eventually stop massaging my shoulders and I felt her hands firmly resting on them. The soft skin of hers grazing my face followed by her delighted small voice, "I'm glad you enjoy it. Do you need more?"

I didn't think I would enough for that, but I didn't want to bother her. I gently patted her hand and smiled, "No, thanks. I'm all good now." I entwined her hand and gently squeezed it as appreciation, "Thanks for doing this to me. I'm so much better."

She remained still as she held my hand and I felt her wrap an arm around me as her face pressed closer to mine. I knew everything she did was being friendly and taking care of me, but I felt bad to enjoy she was doing this to me.

Should I feel bad or enjoy this kindness from her? I never do anything for her but she kept doing everything for me. I dislike the idea to take her for granted since she was too kind and selfless. In the meantime, I was distracted by her soothing fragrance engulfing me, but I had to do something.

"O-Ophelia," I could hear my voice was shaky and I tried to take a few deep breaths to calm down, but I can't.

"I'm sorry, you're just too comfy," Ophelia hummed softly as she gently hugged me once again, I could sense she pulled away from me since her warmth was fading and the click of her heels on the tiles was the sign she was walking back to her seat.

I eventually opened my eyes and I saw she was elegantly sitting squat next to my desk and patiently picking up the papers. Her back was facing me as I quickly darted my eyes from her after I see the nice curve of her butt in her suit skirt.