Chapter 17:We are one(part 2)

Kuroo kept fingering his girlfriend until he pulled out.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?..." Y/N suggested.

"Yeah you're right. Not too comfortable here on this small couch."

"It's only small if you wanna go wild..." Y/N smirked.

"And that's exactly what I wanna do." Kuroo smirked back. Y/N surrounded his neck with her arms and jumped on him. Kuroo was holding his girlfriend's ass and carried the both of them all they way up to Y/N's bedroom, kissing the whole way there.

When they finally reached the room, the boy leaned his naked body over the bed, gently placing his girlfriend on her back. They're faces were close with each other.

"I think...I'm ready for more..." She whispered her e/c eyes never leaving his hazel ones.

"But... I don't have any...you know..."

"I do don't worry" Y/N reached for a small package of confoms under the bed.

"Were you actually prepared for this?"he asked surprised.

"Well I wasn't prepared for this night specifically...I just knew that something was gonna happen sooner or later..."

"Well then...you wanna help me?"

Y/N gently ripped the packaging. She pulled out the condom carefully, pinched the tip of it with her fingers and placed it on the boy's dick. While still pinching the tip, she pulled the condom all the way to the end of his member. Kuroo gasped in satisfaction.

"Now...do it"Y/N asked.

Kuroo put Y/N's legs on his shoulders, having a clear view of her entrance. Dick in hand, he slowly inched inside her pussy, the girl slightly moaning because of the pain. But she thought the pleasure that was to come was worth it. Kuroo filled her inside with him.

"Are you okay?"

"Ah-yeah...For start please be gentle..."

"Of course princess" Kuroo smiled.

He slowly started moving inside out, grabbing Y/N by her waist. Both of their moans filling the room. He then, without pulling out, lifted his girlfriend up to his torso, now their naked bodies touching each other. Y/N legs were now around Kuroo's waist, her arms around his neck. Kuroo walked into the wall, pinching the girl to it and now moving harder and faster than before. Y/N was screaming at this point not being able to contain her satisfaction. Kuroo was moaning hard and making loud noises himself. While still at it they started kissing passionately, their tongues playing with each other.

They took it to the bed again not changing position, since they wanted to see each other's faces. Kuroo still going in and out, was digging his head into Y/N's neck, kissing  her passionately. Y/N was digging her nails in his broad, toned back, her eyes rolling behind, indicating the satisfaction she felt.

Kuroo suddenly came out of her realizing that he was about to cum. He came inside the condom, his facial expression showing all the satisfaction. He seemed tired to which Y/N commented, coming behind him, slightly massaging his back.

"I haven't finished yet...so we are not done. I hope you aren't too tired" Y/N whispered in his ear, making the boy get the chills and again being hard in no time.

"Of course not. What kind of boyfriend am I if I can't satisfy my girl" He turned around to face her, smirking. He now was behind her, both on their knees on the soft mattress. Y/N grabbed Kuroo by the neck with one of her hands, when Kuroo had his cock in hand, slowly inching inside her once again, now from behind(no it's not anal, I mean her pussy). Y/N was now helping her boyfriend by going up and down, moans and loud noises escaping her. The were both so loud they thought the whole neighborhood would hear them. The bed hinging wasn't helping either. Y/N finally felt her time was coming. Kuroo was trying to help her and speed up her finishing by rubbing her clitoris.

"Ahhhh~"Y/N very loudly screamed in satisfaction as she finally reached her orgasm and her whole body was vibrating with Kuroo still inside her. Kuroo finally pulled out and both lied down on their backs, all sweaty and out of breath from the whole deed.

"That was...awesome?" Y/N said almost making it sound like a question.

"Why does that sound like a question?" Kuroo was staring at the ceiling.

Y/N rolled over to her side to now face him.
"That was awesome" She again said now sounding like an actual statement.

Kuroo turned his head to the side to face her too."Yeah it was...and I'm glad I got to experience it with you..."

Y/N rolled over on top of his naked body her face near his. She looked at him with a smile."Me too".The girl laid her head on his chest a sheet now covering their naked bodies up.

After a couple of minutes of silence.

"I love you" Kuroo said while playing with his girlfriend's hair.

"I love you too" Y/N said without looking at him and a wide smile on her face.

Both exhausted closed their eyes and slept with their bodies together, giving warmth to one another. All the frustration and sadness from the previous week were gone. They both fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

That was the final line to their relationship.

And they crossed it together.

As one.

Author's note

Yes the dirty stuff is here. If this was too detailed don't tell me I didn't warn you😌. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it. The story is still not over though...