Chapter 3:Fun

"Sweetheart, Are you up already?"

Y/N quickly gathered Kuroo's clothes, shoved them in his arms an pushed him inside her big closet."Stay quiet" she told him and he shook his head in agreement.

Y/N's mother entered the room.

"Honey you know it's summer break right? How come you are awake so early?"
"Force of habit" Y/N laughed nervously."Whatever you say sweety come down and have breakfast with us before we leave for work"Y/N's mother said smiling at her."Okay just go and I'm coming. I'd like to clean up a little before".she said trying to find an excuse to get Kuroo out of here. "Awh leave it you'll do it later. Come"Her mother insisted and ended up dragging her downstairs.

Kuroo had already dressed up in the closet as quietly as he could. He got out reluctantly after there was nothing but silence.
"That was a close call" He exhaled with relief.
He blushed again at the thought of last night. Nothing had happened but still. Her presence beside him all night. Her beautiful smell. It was intoxicating.

What's that feeling?
Butterflies?
It couldn't be. He barely knows her...

~°~°~°~

°12:04 p.m.
Bedhead-Kun:I'm home. I managed to get out of the window...aaand managed not to let the whole neighborhood see me.

Y/N-chan:Thank God! Don't ever do that again. That was scary 😰.

Bedhead-Kun:Sorry Kitty. Next time I'll be invited over so no worries😉.

Y/N looked at the message. Next time? Invited? What is he saying? All this made her blush real hard. She proceeded to answer.

Y/N-chan:Okay Testurō. Next time you're also sleeping on a mattress kilometers away from me and with pajamas on.

Bedhead-Kun:No complaints here. At least I get to sleep in the same room with you again.

Read...

She couldn't possibly give any answer to that . What was he thinking. Was this his way of teasing?Maybe...

-----
Kuroo laying now on his own bed was pretty flustered of all that had happened. Countless thoughts on his mind. He was covering his blush with his hands on his face as if someone would see him. His belly felt funny.
-----
The rest of the day proceeded in a normal manner. Nothing special. Or maybe not...

Incoming call:Bedhead-Kun
...
...
Bedhead-Kun:Hey Y/N wanna hang out? I'm bored.

Y/N-chan:Don't you have volleyball practice?

Bedhead-Kun:No :(.Coach Nekomata is sick and we can't be in the gymnasium without his supervision. You know one time Yamamoto almost set it on fire...long story don't ask.

Kuroo had already introduced her to his teammates so she could recognize the names.

Y/N-chan:I wasn't going to ask. Anyway. I guess I could use some company.

Bedhead-Kun:Can I come over?

Y/N-chan:Oh no you don't. Not after the traumatic experience.

Bedhead-Kun:But your parents aren't there from what you've told me. That's a lode of options for us.
He said with a flirty voice.

Y/N-chan:Ew perv no. We're going to the park. I'm taking the right swing.

Bedhead-Kun:Ughh fine. See ya beautiful.

End of call.

He called me beautiful she thought. It made her blush

~°~°~°~

They went to the park and fought over the swings. Y/N ended up picking the one she wanted but she treated Kuroo to ice cream to make up for it. They had a lot of fun.

It really was fun

He is fun/She is fun

*Sigh*

Author's note

He~~llo! I never thought I'd get to publish a story. I hope you are enjoying so far😊.

Adios!