Chapter 7:Chemistry

Incoming message:Bedhead-Kun
Bedhead-Kun:Oi beautiful. Are you up for some swimming today?

Princess:Hey bedhead. I get it that you're feeling better?

Bedhead-Kun:Uhh yeah. So what you say?

Princess:Sure I guess I wouldn't mind a little sunbathing. Time?

Bedhead-Kun: At now. Put your swimsuit on and I'm coming over to pick you up.

Princess:What!? No no no there is a procedure that I have to follow you know.

Bedhead-Kun:You don't need no procedure. You're great. I'm heading off now. See ya😘.

What is he thinking Y/N thought to herself. But what's up with all these compliments.She blushed.

~°~°~°~

After a couple of minutes Y/N was ready and Kuroo was already outside her door.He ringed the bell and Y/N went to open up for him.

"Hey" he said shyly a little pink tone to his cheeks

"Hey" Y/N said back an awkward atmosphere around their greetings. It was like they were getting to know each other all over again.

"Soo you ready to go?"Kuroo asked.

"Of course" Y/N gave him a warm smile and he couldn't but smile back.

The rest of the drive was pretty awkward. There would be an awkward silence for sometime then someone would try to start a conversation but it would soon die out and then again silence.

It was like since last night they couldn't bring themselves to communicate right anymore.

~°~°~°~

After this uncomfortable ride they finally reached the beach. It was a nice and quiet place. The sea water was crystal clear and the sand was golden and smooth.

They quickly found shade under a large palm tree and set up their towels to lay on. An awkward silence still. Until Y/N managed to get some words out of her mouth.

"Soo...your message was pretty sudden. I mean after yesterday and you not feeling well and all".

"Oh yeah sorry about that. I was just not feeling like myself for some time there"an awkward laugh escaped him.

" It's okay. I'm just glad we get to hang out again"Y/N smiled reassuringly at him and he returned the smile.

Y/N then got undressed and was now only with her swimsuit on. It was a cute striped blue and white bikini set that perfectly embraced her beautiful curvy body. Kuroo couldn't but blush at the sight almost getting a nosebleed.

Well same goes for Y/N.It was hard for her not to stare at  the tall black haired boy's built body. From the volleyball obviously.

"So what you say we take a dive?" Y/N suggested offering her hand to Kuroo.

"Sure" Kuroo blushed a little and took her hand, running towards the sea.

After some time the awkwardness between the two seemed to have faded away and they were back to being their usual goofy selves.They were splashing each other and laughing like little kids.It was a very cute sight to behold indeed.

~°~°~°~

They ended up completely losing track of time with their fun conversations that the sun had already set by the time they realized. So they dried themselves up and left the beach heading to Kuroo's car.

The drive home was nothing like the drive to the beach. The car was filled with their laughters mixed with some music from the radio.

"And that's how Bokuto and I got banned from the store" Kuroo finished his story

"Wow.Sounds to me like your IQ's combined don't even reach 50".Y/N chuckled.

"Heyy that's mean. I'm pretty smart you know" Kuroo pouted.

"Doesn't sound like it" Y/N grinned at him giving him a reassuring pat on the back.

"I can prove it to you."

"Oh yeah how?"Y/N was genuinely curious as to what his answer would be.

"I know you've been having problems with chemistry. I'm really good at chemistry."Kuroo raised an eyebrow

With that they were already outside Y/N's house.

" But it's summer and I don-"

Y/N was cut off her eyes going wide as to realizing what was happening. Kuroo had actually kissed her. Her heart felt like it was going to come right out of her chest. She closed her eyes returning back the kiss slightly.

Kuroo pulled back"I wasn't talking about school"he smiled and stared at her right into her e/c eyes.

Y/N was still shocked by his action. She could still feel the warmth and softness of his lips. It was her first kiss and it was amazing. But she didn't know what to say or how to act at the moment.

"U-umm it's quite la-ate my parents must be re-really worried...go-oodnight" Y/N stuttered while getting out of the car. She was blushing like mad her face was all heated up.
-----
"Shit,fuck , fuck, fuck. What was I thinking? She must believe I'm some kind of creep now. I'm stupid".Kuroo was muttering to himself whilst hitting his head against the wheel.
-----
Y/N got out of her swimsuit and went straight into the shower to wash off all the sea salt. Her face was still red from what had happened. Thinking about it gave her butterflies.

She was touching her lips going back to the heated moment. He kissed me he actually kissed me she thought.

Before she could complete her thought she swiftly got out of the shower. She went to her room got into her pajamas and lied on her bed, her red face shoved into the pillow.

He...kissed me...

One last thought till she fell asleep still with a blush on her face.

Author's note

Heyy! So here's three more chapters! To everyone who is taking the time to read through them thank you🙏. Please enjoy the rest of the story and keep waiting for the next chapters.

Adioos!