Chapter 1:Encounters

The next morning the alarm went off at around 7:45 a.m..Y/N got up getting ready for school...oh right...there was no school. It had ended already. She almost forgot.

She tried going back to sleep again. After 15 minutes of turning around the bed trying to find the right posture she decided it was impossible to fall asleep, so she gave up and got down to the kitchen. She didn't eat much in the mornings so she just poured some cereal with milk in a bowl.

Time skip to the time she decided to go out for a walk. She needed some fresh summer air after all. She went to the park near her house, sat on one of the swings and started thinking about a bunch of things. She was known to be quite the overthinker.

She thought about relationships."They're nice..." she muttered to herself. She suddenly got up from the swing with a determined look on her face.

~°~°~°~

She arrived at her house at around 2 p.m. and knew that there would be food and her parents waiting for her. To her surprise noone was home only a warm plate of spaghetti on the kitchen table, next to it a note.

'Honey, your father and I are heading to some family business. It's nothing to worry about, we'll be back by 8.There is food on the table as you can see so eat, rest and have fun.Love you❤.
Mom'

"Great" she muttered. She sat on the table and started eating.

After what seemed hours she was super bored at home. She decided to call one of her friends to have some human company. She called her friend Kia...
...
...
Kia:Y/N? What's up it's been a while.
Y/N:Yeah it has. Sorry for not calling or texting you lately. I've kinda been lost in my thoughts.
Kia:Oh it's fine Y/N-chan. I should have texted you too.
Y/N: Nah it's okay. Anyways are you free now? Because I'm alone at home and it's quite boring.
Kia:Oh.Umm... I actually have to go to my volleyball practice in a few minutes.

(Of course she does. I forgot she has afternoon volleyball practice.)

Y/N:Oh okay then. Have a ni-
Kia:You can join me if you want. I'm sure the coach and the team won't mind.

Kia cut Y/N off.

Y/N:Umm sure if it's okay.
Kia:Okay I am gonna come to your house and walk together at school.
Y/N:Okay.I'm waiting for you.Bye Bye!

The call ended and after a few minutes Kia was outside Y/N's door. They walked together to Nekoma High, Kia's school, where they held the volleyball practices.

~°~°~°~

"I'm gonna go change you can wait here" Kia told Y/N and walked off to the girls' locker room.

In the gymnasium next to the one Y/N's friend is training the boys' volleyball team is practicing. Y/N can't help but notice that the boys were awfully cute. But one in particular caught her eye. He was very tall, he had black messy hair and beautiful hazel eyes. She didn't realize she was staring until the boy turned his head to see her looking over to him. She quickly shifted her head a light blush on her cheeks.

~°~°~°

Volleyball practice was over and Y/N even got to practice some spikes. She actually really liked volleyball but she never brought her head to actually play in her school's team.

Anyway her friend Kia got ready and they fled the gymnasium. That is before they were stopped by the boys' volleyball team. The black haired boy from before comes forth starting to speak.

"Kia-san, I didn't know the girls' volleyball team had a new member" the black haired boy said grinning and looking at Y/N at the same time."That's because it doesn't. She's just a friend of mine. She came to watch the practice. And I told you to cut it with the -san Kuroo-san"Kia grinned with the last sentence.

The boy apparently named Kuroo who just now realized had been ditched by his teammates introduced himself "So that's the case. Well then Kia-san's friend I go by Kuroo Tetsurō ,nice to make your acquaintance" He smiled, his eyes closed. Kia punched him on his arm for calling her Kia-san again after being told not to."I'm L/N Y/N Kuroo-san the pleasure is all mine " Y/N said shyly but almost with a flirty tone.

After the quite awkward introductions Kuroo waved goodnight at both Kia and Y/N sticking his eyes to Y/N's for a while.

"He seems to like you.He doesn't always socialize like that." Kia said nonchalantly making Y/N blush a bit. "Do you like him? I can pair you up if you want."" What!? No. I mean I just met him chill a little"Y/N said flustered after Kia's statement. "I was kidding don't yell at me" She said innocently.

~°~°~°~

Y/N returns home and her parents are there. Y/N enters the house, gives them a quick hug, asks them about their day and they ask her about hers and she finally heads to her bedroom.

/He seems to like you... /

Kia's words keep replaying in Y/N's head.
Thinking about them gives her butterflies.
"What is this feeling?" she mutters.
Before she knew it she was asleep and yet another summerday arose.

Author's note

Hi again! Here's chapter 1 as I said in the previous chapter. I have ready chapters waiting in the line already. So if I see that this goes well I'll upload more of them. Also if you're wondering Kia is my OC😋.Anyways hope you enjoy this one!❣

Byeee.