Chapter 18:Panic

Last night was amazing for both Kuroo and Y/N. They were happy that everything bad was over. And it's even more awesome that it ended this way. Now their bodies close to each other, Y/N laying her naked body over her boyfriend's seemed like a dream. They truly wanted to stay like this forever. But of course they couldn't...

Y/N woke up first looking at the time. It was far past school. They had completely forgotten that yesterday was Sunday and now Monday again they had school. She got a little panicked at first but then she told herself there was nothing she could do about it this late. So she put her head down on her sleeping boyfriend's chest and closed her eyes again. She opened her eyes quickly again when she heard the noise of a car parking outside. She quickly got up from Kuroo trying to find her clothes to get dressed. She run down the living room remembering that that's where both hers and Kuroo's underwear were.

"SHIT" She exclaimed upon realizing that she had forgotten to clean up after the mess they made last night on the couch. Specifically Kuroo's mess...

She heard someone struggling at the door trying to open it.Thank god she was smart enough to have put the spare key behind the door so that her parents couldn't come in immediately. She could hear them cursing outside the door while she tried cleaning up the couch as fast as she could.
-----
Kuroo was sleeping upstairs, when he suddenly woke up to the sound of Y/N's phone buzzing. It was a call from her mom. He freaked out jumping out of bed swiftly. Still naked he quickly run down the stairs to tell Y/N.
-----
"What the hell are you doing still naked?!!"Y/N whispered-yelled upon seeing the naked boy on the stairs.

"My underwear is here and your parents are calling!!" Kuroo whispered-yelled too.

"What!?" Y/N threw Kuroo his underwear, who swiftly put it on.

Y/N's parents were still outside the door, their dark figures visible from the door glass.

(Parents POV)
*While all the above were taking place*

Y/N's mom and dad got out of their car. Their faces looked exhausted. They walked across the road to their house and they were on their doorstep.

"*yawn*that was exhausting. Can't wait to stay home all day for the next week" Y/N's father said yawning.

"In your dreams honey. Tomorrow morning you'll have to wake up early once again" Y/N's mother said slightly turning her head to the side to look at her husband. At the same time she had put the key in the key lock and was desperately trying to open the door.

"Tch.Why isn't it opening?" She asked frustrated.

"Try putting it in again" Her husband suggested.

"It's not opening" She tried again but nothing.
"Maybe Y/N forgot to take the spare key off the lock from inside." she guessed correctly without her really knowing.

"Yeah you're right. Try calling her so she opens up for us"

"But she must be at school at this time"

"If she had left for school she would have gotten out of the house and not forget the key inside."

"You got a point let me call her" Y/N's mother got her phone out and dialed her daughter's number. She waited for her to answer, while nervously tapping her foot.

"She's not responding"

"Try again"

She called her once again. Now she was getting impatient...

(End of POV)

Kuroo had just finished cleaning up the rest of the couch while Y/N was running like crazy up and down trying to tidy up all the mess in her bedroom. She pulled the dirty sheets, threw the used condoms away and tried to clean up every single trace of the things that happened last night.

"Y/N open up!" Y/N's parents were screaming outside her door, banging it.

"Y/N!!"

Y/N freaked out even more. Kuroo was trying to get her to calm down.

"Hey princess everything is clean and we are fully clothed. No need to panic. I'm just gonna hide upstairs and you open up. Kay?" He gave her a kiss on the forehead and she nodded. He quickly run upstairs trying to hide.

Y/N's hair and everything in a mess pulled out the key from the door lock and opened up for her parents.

"Hey mom...dad"

"First of why aren't you at school and second of why the hell aren't you answering your damn phone?"Her mom asked frustrated.

"I uh wasn't feeling too well this morning and I had set it on mute...sorry"

"Oh honey is everything okay? Do you have a fever?" Her mom's face immediately filled with concern, dropping her frustrated expression.

"Yeah mom I'm fine. It was just a stomach ache. Sorry that I skipped school..."

"It's okay sweety. Whenever you're not feeling well you can stay home all you like."
Y/N's mom gave her a kiss and so did her father. They walked in the house and threw themselves on the leather couch. Y/N was really nervous, she was constantly thinking that they missed a spot and everything would be exposed. She was standing right beside the couch looking at her exhausted parents nervously.

"Is everything okay? You seem quite tense"Y/N's father said.

"Oh yeah sorry.I just zoned out for a bit"Y/N gave her dad a nervous smile.

Her dad raised an eyebrow at her, sensing that something was wrong but he didn't bother to say anything. Her mother got up and was walking to the kitchen.

"Soo what does my beautiful daughter want to eat today?"

"Umm fried chicken sounds good"

"Fried chicken it is then" Her mother vanished behind the kitchen counter.

Her dad was still sitting on the couch when he decided to go up his bedroom to change. Y/N was biting her lips. She didn't know where Kuroo was hiding and she didn't know if he'd be able to hear her dad coming. She was ready to rush upstairs before her father, until her mother cut her short and shouted at her from the kitchen to come help her.

She couldn't ignore her mother so she reluctantly went to the kitchen looking behind her and thinking about Kuroo concerned.

She was panicking like mad inside.