Chapter 15:Pain

On Monday after this awful weekend Y/N was at school. She could hardly keep her focus on her classes. Kia's words kept replaying in her head. Everything about Kuroo and the substitute teacher...

After the long day at school, the final bell finally rang, so she started heading home. And of course on her way there she was alone. Until...

"Hey princess"

Y/N turned around to see who had grabbed her by her wrist. But of course just from the nickname she was called by she knew who it was. Kuroo was there standing, smiling at her.

She quickly pulled her hand away trying to escape Kuroo's grip. He was pretty confused.

Y/N didn't say a word she just turned around again and resumed her walking.

"Hey baby? What's wrong?"
Kuroo barely reached her hand again.

"Let go of me!" Y/N pulled her hand violently again and started running to her house. Leaving Kuroo behind very baffled as to what had just happened.

Upon reaching her house and getting inside, she tried to catch her breath behind her door. She couldn't really hold her tears any longer. No one was in sight anyways so she just let go...

~°~°~°~

Incoming message:My baby

My baby❤:Hey baby is everything fine?
My baby❤:Why'd you ran off this afternoon?
My baby❤:Are you mad at me?
My baby❤:Did I do something?
My baby❤:Hey baby please answer🙏
My baby❤:Pleasee!

Y/N's phone kept vibrating. She knew who it was. But she didn't want to answer. She didn't even want to look at the texts. She couldn't...
-----
Kuroo was getting pretty worried at this point. He knew Y/N was mad at him for something but he didn't know what it was. Her being so distant and harsh with him hurt him deeply. What did he do? Could it be? No how could it...
-----
At night Y/N decided to get out of the house for a while. Maybe it would help her get over her cheated broken heart. So she went to the park as usual.

Before she took a step closer to the swings that she would usually sit on there was that all too familiar black bedhead hair. She guessed someone wanted to do some thinking too. Maybe like how he was going to tell her to break up...

She turned around to leave but she kicked a rock in the process. So naturally Kuroo turned his head around to investigate the noise.

Y/N was ready to run but Kuroo grabbed her quickly by the wrist stopping her.

"Why are you running away from me?What is wrong? What did I do?"
So many questions in one go. His voice had a hurt tone to it...

"Really? What did you do? Are you so naive that you forgot or are you more of a jerk I thought you were?"

"What? What do you mean?Baby wha-"

"No! Don't call me that. Don't you dare call me names that I have to share with other people. Apparently I mean so much to you that you have to share the nicknames".
Y/N had started crying at this point.

"I-I-I don't understand. What other people?Y/N wha-at do you mean?"

"Fine then if you're gonna be a jerk. I'm talking about your newfound love of your life. That substitute teacher. I bet you are doing all the things you don't do with me that's why you're with her. Well then...have fun Kuroo Tetsurō. Enjoy your life with her."

Without a second word Y/N pulled her hand away and started powerwalking. Kuroo didn't even bother to run after her. Even if he did it's not like she would have listened to him.

He just stood there. Looking at Y/N go away from him. He couldn't stand it.

"That substitute teacher".he muttered to himself.

'No way she knows about her. We don't even go to the same school. So how-....But of course'

As he completed his thought he turned on his phone.

~°~°~°~

-----
Calling:Kia-san
...
...
"Hello?"

"We need to talk. Park. Now"

End of call.

Before Kia could answer Kuroo had already hang up. It's like he said you're coming no matter what.

~°~°~°~

"Hey"

"What the hell did you tell her?"

"First of all I told her the truth and second of all calm down and don't shout"

"What kind of truth exactly?!" Kuroo said loudly completely ignoring Kia.

"The kind of truth she needed to know so she  isn't made fun of behind her back".

"So your version of truth. Great. Just great"

"What do you mean? You did this. You are the one that is having an affair behind Y/N's back, telling her you love her and bullshit like that"

"Omg Kia. I didn't do anything. And you know nothing. Shit. Fuck".

"What do you mean nothing? I saw you at school and after school driving off with her".

"What you saw was us talking nothing more and the car thing is none of your business".

"Excuse you but if my friend is being hurt it damn well is my business"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH HER!" Kuroo snapped.

"I didn't do anything..."
"Everything I did, everything I was doing all these days was for her...because I want to show her much I love her..."

Everything in Kuroo's words gave off honesty. You could see it in his eyes. So Kia brought herself to believe that something else was indeed going on, something innocent. So she asked for an explanation and she got it. She very well understood why all of this was happening. Partly being her fault...

"I see...."

Silence

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions....I messed up...."

"It's okay...*sigh*...you were just trying to protect your friend..."

Kia had a sad expression on her face.

"You can make up for it if you can get her to meet me somehow. Cause I bet if I asked her myself she wouldn't even answer..."

"Yeah I got you...I'll try to fix up my mess..."

"You'd better do" Kuroo smiled slightly poking her with his elbow.

Now that everything was clear to Kia it was time for Y/N.

She was so hurt.

Heartbroken.

Author's note

Sorry if this is too dramatic😅. Still I hope you like it!