Chapter 11:The perfect night

Y/N entered the house, Kuroo behind her. They took off their shoes and headed upstairs to Y/N's bedroom.

Kuroo noticed that her desk was pretty messy although the whole other room was well tidied up. There were sketches, drawings and pencils all over the place.Kuroo took one of the drawings to look at it closer.

"Wow I didn't know you could draw.You're pretty good huh".

"Oh yeah it's a hobby of mine. Nothing special really".Y/N said sitting on her bedside moving her legs back and forth nervously.

"Soo what do you wanna-"

Kuroo was cut off by Y/N's sudden kiss that led him to the bed. Upon reaching it Y/N fell on him, now lying on top of him.

"Do" He resumed after getting over the surprise.

"I want you to show me chemistry. Teach me".

Kuroo was still pretty speechless upon the situation that was unfolding in front of him and he was blushing really hard too.

" Unless you don't want to..."Y/N said with a rather disappointed tone and frown on her face.

Kuroo didn't say anything he just pulled her closer to him and kissed her with as much passion a kiss could hold.

Soon the things got pretty heated up. Y/N could feel Kuroo's big, strong hands clenching her ass as they were still passionately kissing.

Y/N soon got up from him just realizing that the boy was pretty aroused by the so far make out. She blushed hard at the sight and then procedeed to take off his shirt soon landing kisses on his toned body going up to his manly, big neck leaving a hickey in the process.

Kuroo then was only fair that he had to do the same so he took Y/N's shirt off taking his turn on kissing her body and leaving his marks on him, Y/N pulling him closer to her and digging her short nails in his back muscles.

Both were breathing heavily by the satisfaction of the moment not getting off each other for a second.

In the heat of the moment Kuroo was crawling his hand to her bra trying to take it off her.Taking the first step to becoming one...

The moment the bra started falling of her chest she held it, not leaving a chance of revealing her boobs. She then stopped completely Kuroo along with her confused.

He thought she wanted this. She was the one to invite him and make the first move. So... What was wrong?

"I umm... I'm sorry" Y/N said while getting off of her boyfriend.

"What's wrong?"

"I just...I don't...think I'm ready yet..." Y/N couldn't even look Kuroo in the eyes. She was so embarrassed.

"I...I understand"

"You do?"

"I mean yeah I'm your first boyfriend it's your first time I get why it would be so hard..."

"Thank you" Y/N smiled at his understanding.

"Yeah um... It's nothing. I should probably get going now..."

"Y-you can stay y-you know. And cuddle"

"I think it's best if I go home. My mom will be worried" Kuroo was mumbling while putting on his shirt.

"Oh okay. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah.Goodnight..."

"Good...night"*sigh*

Kuroo rushed out of the room and Y/N could hear the car setting off from outside her house.

''I'm so stupid. Why would I do that? I knew I wasn't ready. But I still did it."Y/N was muttering to herself whilst digging her head to the pillow.

She could tell that he was disappointed. That he was slightly mad at her. Although he said that it was fine and he gets it he still was hurt.
-----
Kuroo arrived at his house after a short drive and found his mother sleeping on the couch waiting for him. He didn't want to wake her up so he just pulled a blanket from a drawer upstairs and covered her. He then himself headed to his bedroom.

'What's up with her. She first comes out saying she is ready and then suddenly she is not.Tch'

Kuroo was mad at Y/N. Not so much as not being ready he really gets that. What ticked him off was her indecision. Dragging him all the way to her bedroom, falling on top of him on the bed, start making out, hell even starting to get undressed. And then nothing. She stopped. Maybe she doesn't want me as much as I want her he thought and it made him angry and sad. But mostly sad...
-----
Y/N was sobbing in her own bedroom trying to hold back her tears.I'm such an idiot she thought.

'This could have been the perfect night'.

'But I ruined everything...'

Her eyes were all watery despite her tries.

Eventually a river of tears started flowing endlessly till the next morning.

Author's note

Smut?! I think not. At least not yet...
Stay tuned😉

Ciao!