Chapter 5:Sleep well

"The mattress and everything is all set up. My husband will give you some clothes to sleep in" Y/N's mother explained happily to Kuroo."Alright thank you Mrs L/N and again sorry for the trouble"Kuroo said guilty."Oh no trouble at all sweety.Have a goodnight. And honey be safe"Y/N's mother whispered to her and winking.Y/N could feel her face become red from the embarrassment and she would have scolded her mother but she had already left the room.

"Soo..." Kuroo tried to initiate a conversation but there was an awkward silence for a few minutes.

"The mattress is nice but the bed was pretty soft and warm the other night" Kuroo said."Was it just the bed?"Y/N asked in a flirty tone. Kuroo could feel his face heat up. "Aww are you blushing?I'm sorry if I embarrassed you lover boy"." Shu-ut up"Kuroo stuttered throwing a pillow at her."Chill I'm just teasing you"she smiled at him and stared him right at his beautiful hazel eyes.

It was 1 second of staring into each other's  eyes but it felt like eternity to both of them. But they didn't mind...

"*yawn* I'm getting quite sleepy so goodnight Tetsurō"." Okay princess sweet dreams"

An hour passed after Y/N fell asleep

2 hours..

3hours..

Time 2:17

Kuroo still wasn't asleep. He tried to but he kept swirling around in his sheets.He lifted his head to look at Y/N.The moonlight fell onto her angelic sleeping face her eyelashes gleaming. She was...beautiful he thought.

The window was left open so a cold breeze was entering the room.Y/N's sheets where dragged away by her messy sleeping and she was curled up in a ball. Kuroo could see her shaking so he got up to cover her with the sheets.

To his bad luck she woke up.

"Kuroo what are you doing still awake?"she was squinting looking at him with her sleepy face confused.

"Umm.. I just can't find any sleep. You don't worry about me go back to sleep." he reassured her."I'm cold"."Yeah I noticed. I'll just close the window"."No leave it"she stopped him in his tracks grabbing him by the shirt."You can come onto the bed if you want. I bet the mattress is not as comfortable as the bed"she patted the bedside and Kuroo was quite in shock. Was she actually inviting him to cuddle?It must be because she is sleepy."O-okay... "He slowly hopped onto the bed covering him and Y/N with the sheets. Y/N fell almost immediately asleep again, her head shoved into Kuroo's big toned chest.

Kuroo could feel the warmth of her breath on his chest.He just wrapped his arms around her trying to keep her warm.

He felt...nice.

This warmth...it felt like home.

It felt like...love?

~°~°~°~

Another beautiful summer morning. Although it didn't feel like it. You could still smell the rain but today the weather was pretty nice.

Light came through the slightly open curtains shining onto Y/N's and Kuroo's face. Kuroo was the first one to wake up since the sunlight reached his eyes.

He woke up to the sight of Y/N's hand grabbing his waist tightly her face still shoved into his chest.He blushed hard but he felt happy to this sight, content.He wished that every morning could be like this.With her...

He slowly got up from bed taking Y/N's hand away from his waist trying not to wake her up. He put his clothes on folded his sleeping clothes that Y/N's father had given him and sat on the bedside looking at Y/N.

God she is so beautiful and peaceful.

Lost in his thoughts he didn't notice the young girl yawning and opening her eyes. She stretched and stood up.She then turned around and looked at Kuroo "Morning Tetsurō "she said with a smile.

Did she even remember that we slept cuddling last night?

" Uhh good morning princess"
"Sleep well?" she asked him."Very"he smiled at her with a slight blush on his face.

That was the best sleep I've ever had.