Chapter 2:Hanging out

Today it was quite loud in the house. Y/N's parents' financial problems were getting kinda worse and there were her parents arguing again. It was hard really. Her mother and father barely were at home now working more hours so she would spend quite a lot of time alone.

She got up from her bed and headed out. If she stayed in the house any longer she would have bursted into tears.

She went to the park again only to find that her swing was already taken."I'm sorry this is usually my swing. If you don't mind.." she pointed to the swing on the left for the black haired man to see. He turned around to look at her and to her surprise there was Kuroo."I don't see no na-... Y/N-chan?"he cut off realizing who it was."Oh Kuroo-san. Fancy seeing you here.""Why? Don't I have the right to reminisce my childhood once in a while?""Of course you do bedhead"she chuckled at the nickname she just came up with and Kuroo found it cute.

~°~°~°~

They ended up talking for some time for a lot of subjects. Kuroo stopped his laughter from the previous topic and opened his mouth" I never would have imagined that you could be so talkative."He grinned.Y/N gasped jokingly offended"what's that supposed to mean stupid Bedhead-kun?"Kuroo's cheeks turned a light pink to the mention of his newfound nickname."I just meant that when we first met you were so shy and scared. I mean I know that I am intimidating and all"Y/N punched him lightly on his arm after the last comment. "In your dreams bedhead".She aggressively pet his hair and he blushed a little at this cute act.

Y/N looked at the time on her phone and it was quite late, her parents would be worried. "As much as I'm enjoying your company I have to go now" She got up from the swing and turned around to leave, but she came to a stop when Kuroo grabbed her by the wrist."Do you want to hang out sometime?"Kuroo almost blushed at his own question but managed to hide it. "I thought that we were hanging out all this time" Y/N was pretty clueless as to what he had meant. "I meant if you'd like to hang out from now on... as friends"." Sure. You're pretty entertaining bedhead."She smiled and turned around to leave.

~°~°~°~

°2:43 a.m.
*buzzz*buzzz*Y/N's phone was vibrating. She woke up to the sound and looked at the notification.

*Incoming message from Bedhead-Kun*

"What the hell does he want at almost 3 at night?" She muttered to herself squinting to read the message on her bright screen.

Bedhead-Kun:Hey Y/N-chan.You sleeping?

Y/N-chan:I was sleeping till you decided to be awake at 3 freaking a.m. at night.

Bedhead-Kun:Sorry I woke you up. Trust me if I could I would be sleeping like a baby right now.

Y/N-chan:What's wrong?
Y/N-chan:Kuroo?
Y/N-chan:Hellooo?

15 minutes pass. No response.
Bedhead-Kun:Okay I'm here.

Y/N-chan:Here where?

Bedhead-Kun:Look out your window.

Y/N stepped closer to her window only to see the black haired boy standing there with his phone in hand looking at her and waving with a smile.
An upcoming call...
...
...
Bedhead-Kun:Nice surprise?
Y/N:Oh my god Kuroo what the hell?!
Bedhead-Kun:What? I came to say hi.
Can you open up? Because it's quite chilly out here.

He said with an innocent voice.

Y/N-chan:Okay okay stay right where you are.

End of call.

Y/N runs down to the front door and as soon as she opens it he grabs Kuroo by his shirt and quickly drags him in the house.
Here comes the late night lecture.

"Kuroo what the actual fuck my parents are upstairs sleeping".She whisper-yelled." I just couldn't sleep and wanted to see you"Kuroo said his puppy hazel eyes irresistible. Y/N blushed at his statement."Fine you can crash here but you're gonna wake up at 6 and go home. My parents are going to kill me"."Fine by me"a big smile on his face.

Kuroo followed Y/N to her room, tiptoeing so that they weren't heard."Since this is completely unorganized I don't have a mattress for you you know. I hope you find the carpet comfortable"she said jokingly falling on the bed on her belly, shoving her face into the pillows."I can see that you have a pretty big bed there"Kuroo said, eyebrow raised with a sly smirk."Okay then just don't take too much space"Y/N said catching Kuroo of guard. He was flustered and blushed but Y/N was clueless of the awkward situation.

(She seems so much different from when we first met he thought to himself)

"Just so you know I am a pretty light sleeper so don't try anything funny while laying beside me" Y/N-chan said again catching Kuroo of guard."You don't try anything funny. Unorganized sleepover also means no pajamas. And I can't sleep with my clothes so no shirt."He looked at Y/N with a grin and to his surprise she was actually blushing.(So cute) he thought.

~°~°~°~

"What ti-ime is it?" Y/N said to herself yawning.8:30.She thought nothing of it. It was still early.Wait...
...

"FUUCK, fuck, fuck, fuck"

"Kuroo Tetsurō wake the fuck up! Now!" Y/N was shaking a halfnaked Kuroo shirtless with just his boxers panicked. She couldn't but blush with the toned boy before her but there was no time for that.

"Whaat?" He complained not having a clue about the seriousness of the situation.He suddenly hoped put of bed remembering what happened. He blushed insanely after realizing that he was half naked in the room of a girl. And this specific girl...

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit. What time is it?" He asked utterly panicked. "A hard and late one" Y/N rolled her eyes at him.

"Sweetheart? Are you up already?"

Footsteps at the stairs.

This was bad.

Author's note

Hope you like this little adventure! I had a lot of fun writing it😊. Every reader is greatly appreciated🙏❤.

Bye byee!