Chapter 17:We are one(part1)

•A/N•Warning! Contains smut!

The affair misunderstanding was way too hard on both Kuroo and Y/N. Although they made up after Kuroo's unexpected visit they were too uncomfortable now with each other. It was like the first few days of their relationship. Things were a bit awkward...

It was nighttime, a few days after the whole misunderstanding. Y/N's parents would once again have to stay at work till tomorrow because there was an important deadline. So she was again left alone at home. Since she would have spent the night alone, if she hadn't done otherwise, she decided to call her boyfriend to come and hang out with her.

A few minutes after calling, Kuroo was at her doorstep holding some bags filled with snacks.

"You sure are prepared" Y/N laughed.

"Oh well we don't have to eat everything. You can have whatever is left" Kuroo smiled.

He went to the kitchen counter and placed the snacks. Y/N came to the kitchen behind him and took out some bowls to fill them with chips. After everything was complete they both walked into the living room and sat together on the big leather sofa. Kuroo sat first, stretching his legs across the couch, while Y/N got in between his legs and laid with her back on his chest. They turned the TV and looked for anything that would seem interested to watch. After sometime zapping they came across an adventure/romance movie. Kuroo didn't really like romance but he settled for it since his girlfriend liked it.

There was a scene in the movie where the two protagonists had to sleep together in those magical gigantic plants. The scenery in the movie was so beautiful and majestic. The plants where bioluminescent and would glow beautiful neon colors making the perfect magic-romantic atmosphere. The two main characters had to hide there from the bad guys of the story. In this beautiful atmosphere the two characters became one...

Both Kuroo and Y/N were practically blushing at this scene but no one could see each other since Y/N's head was under Kuroo's chin.

The movie ended and the credits fell on the screen. Y/N wasn't moving. It felt as though she was asleep. When Kuroo tried to move carefully not to wake up the supposedly sleeping girl  he noticed that her eyes were open. She was just staring right into the now black screen of the TV. She seemed like she was thinking something.

"Hey.What are you thinking about?" Kuroo asked

"Oh...nothing"

"Yeah right. Then why are you staring the turned off TV to death?"

"I just zoned out...I wasn't thinking about anything"

Kuroo raised a doubtful eyebrow.

Suddenly Y/N got up, still sitting on her boyfriend but she turned around to now face him. She gently put her hands on his cheeks. Kuroo wasn't sure what she was doing.

"Hey Tetsurō..."

"Yeah?..."

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do"

She took his head and placed a kiss on his lips. Kuroo wasn't really expecting a kiss at this point so he was taken aback.