Chapter 9:Connection

Everything in their still fresh and new relationship was going smoothly. Well as smoothly as it possibly could go. Kuroo and Y/N were still adapting to this whole couple situation. They were pretty awkward now when they met with each other.

Kuroo couldn't wait to announce their relationship to his teammates and friends and they themselves were pretty excited to hear it.

Y/N on the other hand rushed the news to Kia who was more than happy for her and less than surprised.

Both of them decided to announce their relationship to their parents, who, much like Kia, were very happy for their children but not really surprised.

This summer actually developed much better than Y/N could ever imagine.

She was happy.

And he was the reason why.

~°~°~°~

Kuroo, although he had informed his mother about Y/N and she being his girlfriend, never actually realized that she hadn't met her in person before.

Guess he was way too excited with the whole situation that he forgot all about it.

So he felt like it was finally time.
What better than lunch with his mother for him and her to get even closer he thought.

Incoming Call:My baby❤

Y/N knew she was the one to put the nickname on but she still couldn't get used to it. So she blushed real hard when she looked at the caller.
...
...
My baby❤:Hey baby you busy?
(Again this was new to her so she was quite flustered at the way Kuroo called her)
My princess💞👑:Umm no. I was actually thinking of texting you for you to come over.I'm alone again so..

My baby❤:Mm I guess someone's horny.
Kuroo said with a flirty voice.

My princess💞👑:Shut up you're such a perv. So what's up?

My baby❤:Since you're not busy and you are alone and unfortunately for me you're not horny-

My princess💞👑:Shuuut up!

My baby❤:Okay sorry sorry. Moving on. How about some lunch at my house?

My princess💞👑:Your house? Isn't your mom there? It's Saturday she is not working right?

My baby❤:Uhh yeah that's kinda the whole point.

My princess💞👑:Oh no... Is it really the time? I mean isn't it a bit too early? I think we should wait for at least another two years or so.

My baby❤:Haa you're so funny baby.I'm coming to pick you up in ten minutes. Get ready. Love youu.

Y/N sighed.
My princess💞👑:Fiine.Love you too bed head.
End of call.
-----
She wants to last for years Kuroo thought. Oh he was so in love and happy. Everything seemed like a dream to him. Only yesterday he wouldn't even bother to occupy himself with romance. He was pretty popular with girls at his school according to Kia but he never really paid much attention.He just wanted to play volleyball.

Until he met...her.
-----
Kuroo finally reached Y/N's house and she was already standing outside her door waiting for him. She must have been quite nervous because she kept going back and forth, biting her nails. She hadn't even noticed Kuroo was waiting for her with his car until he signaled her.

*beepbeeeep*"Hey beautiful stop biting your nails you'll be too full to eat lunch".

Y/N lifted her head to see the black haired boy leaning at the window and smirking at her.
"Shuut up" Y/N shouted walking towards the car.

She entered, closed the door behind her and found Kuroo's head very close to hers once she turned around. She blushed but she went along with it and she landed a soft kiss on his lips. They both blushed and Kuroo finally started the car.

~°~°~°~

They arrived at Kuroo's house and upon entering his mom was behind the door eager to meet the girl.

Kuroo stepped inside first, Y/N behind him.

"Hey mom. So this is my girlfriend Y/N".

"Hello Mrs Kuroo. I'm L/N Y/N it's nice to finally meet you".Y/N politely introduced herself.

"Oh hello dear. It is really a pleasure. My boy here must consider you very precious to keep you secret from me for such a long time. And please call me Sui."

"Moom" Kuroo said embarrassed, Y/N also blushing.

Lunch was ready already so they sat down and started their supper.

Mrs Kuroo was such a kind and nice woman. She had black silk hair, which Kuroo obviously got from her, and beautiful blue eyes, which he obviously didn't get. She was full of energy and fun to talk to. Like mother like son Y/N thought.

Getting to know his family and him already knowing hers surely brought them together even more.

They were happy that everything was going so nicely.

But it was still early to make any certain promises.

Author's note

Sorry if my chapters are too short😅. I usually write these at night and I get sleepy too quickly.

Cuuu!